Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » .....Hi

Hello everyone, I am KB, this is my first time here and I am glad to have found such a website. I am willing to role-play while figuring out the website and all it's kinks, but thanks for letting little awkward me say my part. c:
Welcome! The Help documentation can probably help you get things figured out - it's actually pretty easy to go through. You're also welcome to ask questions. Folks here are pretty cool and helpful. :)
KB19 Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! The Help documentation can probably help you get things figured out - it's actually pretty easy to go through. You're also welcome to ask questions. Folks here are pretty cool and helpful. :)

Thank you so much for the information. I'm thankful for the amazingly kind people on here.
Imtoorandom

Hello! Welcome to RPR! Your really going to like it here on this website, trust me. Everyone is so friendly! Please, if you need any help or just want to chat, feel free to PM me! Or if you want to Rp I would love too!
Yes! As previously stated, welcome to RPR! Have you role played before? If so what are you favorite genres to RP? :)
EpicMan561

Hey! Welcome to RPR!
HibariHaru

Hey, KB! Welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you. :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome RPR, how wonderful to have you here! :D I hope you'll have tons of fun with us!
FroggyGurl

graphics-welcome-316775.gif

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the curious community of Role Play Repository! I hope you have fun role playing, making friends, and whatever else you can do here! :3
HI HELLO WELCOME! Link here and ill happily help any way you need or shoot me a pm if you need a friend or an rp
Kim Site Admin

I hope we're not overwhelming you with all our welcomes! :D

In regard to figuring out the site, is there anything in particular that's confusing you? Maybe we can help! :)
KB19 Topic Starter

Crystie78 wrote:
Yes! As previously stated, welcome to RPR! Have you role played before? If so what are you favorite genres to RP? :)

Thanks for the welcome, and to answer your questions, yes I have role played before but it has been a while. As for my favorite genres I would say they would supernatural, romance and fantasy.
Welcome!
Hope you find your way soon! ^^
KB19 Topic Starter

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and such. I try my best to have a great time on this site. ^^
Welcome to RPR! Glad to see you're making so many new friends already!
Welcome KB, glad you have joined and I can't wait to start role-playing with you. :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » .....Hi

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus