Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

I never actually made an introduction here, because I didn't really care about sharing personal information to random people. XD

But oh well, here we go~
I'm currently living on a small island near Iceland, which not many people know of. It's called the Faroe Islands, so-called "Sheep Island", since our population of sheep is bigger than of humans. Kind of sad, to be honest. XD

I've been here since 2012 - 2013? Can't really remember what it said, but I've been here for some years. :3
I've been roleplaying for around 5 - 6 years now, and I absolutely love it! it's another way to fantasize about how things can be, or could be! It's amazing, and I'm sure some of you have that feeling as well. ^-^

Eh, yeah, just wanted to say hi. :3
Kim Site Admin

So glad to officially welcome you! What made you change your mind about sharing? :)
Celeritate Topic Starter

Haha, thank youu! :)
Well, first off; I'm a bit socially awkward, and a bit shy at first. So yeah, it has gotten better throughout the years and now I'm here, ready to say hi, and discover more amazing people, including amazing roleplayers(!!)
A belated welcome ^^;
Hello hello and welcome hahahs. I did the same thing, only i was introing a month after starting.:-P
Celeritate Topic Starter

Thanks everyone! ^^
Nice to meet you, I hope you like it here ~
You should/could maybe check out the smalltalk chat and hang out with us that frequent there c:
Celeritate Topic Starter

I really should do that, haha. Thanks!
Nice to finally meet you! Glad you've been enjoying the site this whole time :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the RPR (at last)! :) Where you live sounds really peaceful and lovely, I'm actually a little jealous. ;)
Celeritate Topic Starter

Oh you! blushes
You guys are just so ... arrrrh! And thank you for welcoming me ... at last. XD
CrimsonKnight212

RPR is a super friendly community, and we're always excited to get new members! We're glad you decided to introduce yourself, and really hope you enjoy your time on the site! Never hesitate to send someone a PM to RP or just to chat :) We're so glad to have you!
HibariHaru

Hello. Welcome to RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Celeritate wrote:
Oh you! blushes
You guys are just so ... arrrrh! And thank you for welcoming me ... at last. XD

It was worth the wait! ;)
Welcome, and glad you decided to formally introduce yourself. ^_^

I actually know of the Faroe Islands (despite being in the US), but only really because of the comic Scandinavia and the World. ^^;

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus