Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well, uh... hi?

Hi there. Just call me Lotus. I've had a little experience with roleplay OC-wise in other places, and just getting back into the swing of it after an extremely long hiatus. However, I'm still a beginner, and definitely new to this site. So uhm... It's nice to meet you!

And in advance... Please excuse my shyness and/or slow replies to this thread. ;w; (I'n very socially awkward at first.)
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is really friendly, so there is no need to be shy. There are tons of different styles/games going on I'm sure you will find something that suits you! Speaking of suiting you, what are your favored genres of RP? :)
Welcome! Take as much time as you need to get comfy, but know that you'll be very welcome whenever you feel ready to really get involved. ^^ I've generally been shy, but I decided to try diving in here, and don't regret it one bit.

A couple pages worth checking out are a starter guide for this site and a nice little intro to RP. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^
Lucretire Topic Starter

Genres... I prefer slice of life, romance, drama/suspense, action/adventure, fantasy, and some sci-fi. I find myself going through those genres the most.
Lucretire Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
Welcome! Take as much time as you need to get comfy, but know that you'll be very welcome whenever you feel ready to really get involved. ^^ I've generally been shy, but I decided to try diving in here, and don't regret it one bit.

A couple pages worth checking out are a starter guide for this site and a nice little intro to RP. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^

Thank you very much! I'm actually feeling very cozy already. And I'll give those pages a look, I need to pick up a few tips. Thanks again!
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the curiously odd community of RPR. Just for you, I found this cool mind-art lotus! :3
tumblr_mpjwhcUwwF1qkjjfoo1_500.gif

I love lotuses...they're one of my favorite flowers. Anyway, hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here! :)
Lucretire Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! Welcome to the curiously odd community of RPR. Just for you, I found this cool mind-art lotus! :3
tumblr_mpjwhcUwwF1qkjjfoo1_500.gif

I love lotuses...they're one of my favorite flowers. Anyway, hope you have fun and enjoy yourself here! :)

Wow, that's amazing... I've always found that lotuses suit me as a person most days. XD And thanks for the welcome, I'm happy to be here!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Lotus! So good to have you here, it's awesome when people come here to learn! :D I like that little paragraph you have on your profile, you have a very nice writing style. :)
CrimsonKnight212

Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community and we're so glad to have you!
Lucretire Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site, Lotus! So good to have you here, it's awesome when people come here to learn! :D I like that little paragraph you have on your profile, you have a very nice writing style. :)

I'm glad to be here! And thank you, it was something I came up with on the fly, but I do try my best with it as a writer.
Lucretire Topic Starter

CrimsonKnight212 wrote:
Welcome to the site! RPR is a super friendly community and we're so glad to have you!

Thank you so much! I'm happy to be here!
Nice to meet you , Lotus~ Hopefully you'll maybe join us in the smalltalk chat sometime c:
Welcome to rpr let me know if you need anything.
Lucretire Topic Starter

SpiritChaser wrote:
Nice to meet you , Lotus~ Hopefully you'll maybe join us in the smalltalk chat sometime c:
I actually just checked it out a while ago and got busy before I had a chance to say something! ^^; But I'd love to join you sometime!
Lucretire Topic Starter

linktheriolu wrote:
Welcome to rpr let me know if you need anything.
Of course, it's nice to meet you. :3
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! It looks like you are settling in beautifully already :)
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy yourself <3
Lucretire Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! It looks like you are settling in beautifully already :)

Thank you! Yep, it's actually really easy to get set up. I'm enjoying myself already!
Lucretire Topic Starter

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome!
Hope you enjoy yourself <3

Thank you! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well, uh... hi?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus