Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello

Hello. I was passing by and saw this site. I'm looking for some new and fun experiences.
Gingerchabi22

well hi there and welcome to RPR have a great time and i hope you learn everything quickly.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Atmo! How lovely to see you here. :D Do you have a preference as to what you enjoy to roleplay, like genres (sci-fi, fantasy, etc.) and themes (magic, zombies, etc.)?
HibariHaru

Hi there. Welcome.
Atmo Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hello Atmo! How lovely to see you here. :D Do you have a preference as to what you enjoy to roleplay, like genres (sci-fi, fantasy, etc.) and themes (magic, zombies, etc.)?
Fantasy with a light mix of other things. I'm also used in playing with female characters.
Welcome to RPR! Hope you are enjoying the site thus far! ^_^
hi there welcome
Kim Site Admin

Atmo wrote:
Sanne wrote:
Fantasy with a light mix of other things. I'm also used in playing with female characters.

That doesn't sound like difficult requirements to satisfy. I'm sure you'll find lots of people happy to play that with you. :)
Welcome!
Glad to see another friendly new face.
Welcome to RPR! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)
Atmo Topic Starter

Thanks everyone!
FroggyGurl

Adorable profile avatar ^_^

Welcome to RPR, the most magical role play place in the Internet! Hope you enjoy it here. Your character Rina looks cool too! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus