Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Downtown

Reinage (played by Reinage)

The early morning is crisp, cold and beckons for new excitement. Tall buildings rise high above the maze of streets, various shops and restaurants prepare to open their doors for the day. The city looms over the beach, littered with bottles and bags. The peeking sun brings scattered light across the water. Birds are twittering their existence out, and everything is in a quiet calm.

[Anyone welcome. Few details, let your imagination go wild.]

Leopardess trotted down the empty sidewalk, blind eyes confident with concrete under her feet. Her ears would flick in response to sounds of the birds and doors that swung open and shut every once in a while. She stopped to inspect an object - a bench - far too small for her length. She stepped onto it anyways and stretched out her body, limbs hanging off either end.
Raelin Lenarus (played by Amadeu5_M0zar1)

((she's wearing her modern outfit but is a Mage))

Raelin rushed out of the store, textbooks lined the window, one was tucked into the crook of her arm.
"Late, late, LATE! I can't believe I'm late for my lessons again!" She ran down the sidewalk, her flip flops slapping against the concrete. Turning a corner she walked up a few steps to a wooden door, only to find it locked. Finally looking up she tore a note pinned on with a tac.

Sorry Rae, no lessons today
Accross the sea is where I be
Away for a week so do not seek
Use the day to ponder and think!
~Master Lucius

"Great, just great!" Raelin sighed, turning she headed towards her favorite place to practice when her Master was away, the park. She didn't see the panther until she was about to sit on her favorite bench. Hearing a yowl she jumped, shouting sorries as she turned. Seeing the big cat she froze.
casuna (played by hannah206)

Casuna laid in the small hos that was her home she kept her head under the blanknt making Shure that nobody saw her missing arm and she curls up and crys silently she new that nobody would see her for she was behind a trash can and ate cries
And just like that, the quaint morning silence was broken. Gunfire erupted between police and a gang in a bad part of town, police swiftly losing. They seemed doomed, until... Some guy in a steampunkish outfit fell out of the sky and on top of one of the gang members with a thud. Not exactly the best entrance, but it left everyone in shock, and therefore the gunfire ceased, all eyes on Thad. He took a radio from his pocket before realizing where he was, mouth gaping. He spoke into the radio for a moment. "Uhh.. Alex... The portal might be malfunctioning..." Gunfire erupted again, this time some of the gang aiming at Thad. "How so?" Alex replied. "LIKE THIS!!" Yelled Thad as he held up the radio to the gunfire sounds as he ran like hell, around a corner and into a dumpster. Once the few gang members that followed him had run by to rejoin the fight, Thad slipped from the dumpster with a sigh. "That sucked so much.. Blah, I better do something about this. The police are losing bad. Going dark." And then he turned the radio off, drawing both uzis. It was go time, no more mistakes! And then he tripped running into battle, barely squirming to his feet to run to cover of another building. He shot at limbs, hands and feet, rather than more potentially deadly spots. He was a vigilante after all, not a villain! Sort of. Even he needed a little bit of help, at times, and one of those times was now. He was putting up a good fight against the gang, with the police's help, but hey, one guy with guns behind the enemy, a bunch of guys with guns in front, who do you think they'll shoot at more? The easy one target, or the many other targets?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Downtown

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus