Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello fellow web travelers

Hello I'm Afro_fox I'm generally new to role playing and would like to join you on wacky adventures
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Which genre's of RP do you prefer? this might prove to be a helpful link for you! It's all about getting started and also includes a link to some basics of RP! If you have any questions or need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! We are all very happy to help :D
Welcome to RPR!
I love seeing new RPers.
It's so refreshing!
Welcome to RPR! And ditto on what Loki said. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site, Afro_Fox!! I hope you'll enjoy RPR as much as we do! :) Your first character looks very promising, are you new to all types of roleplaying or just forum text based RPs?
Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Which genre's of RP do you prefer? this might prove to be a helpful link for you! It's all about getting started and also includes a link to some basics of RP! If you have any questions or need anything, please don't hesitate to ask! We are all very happy to help :D

I think Loki accidentally copied the wrong URL there... XD I think this is the page she tried to link to? ;)
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo! Salutations, new member, and welcome to our magical community full of oddities and awesomeness. :3 I hope you like it here, and make this your home away from home!

I'm sorry...I just had to! XD

afro_fox_____by_deus_fox-d7cm36r.jpg
Afro_Fox Topic Starter

FroggyGurl wrote:
Hallo, hallo! Salutations, new member, and welcome to our magical community full of oddities and awesomeness. :3 I hope you like it here, and make this your home away from home!

I'm sorry...I just had to! XD

afro_fox_____by_deus_fox-d7cm36r.jpg

Perfection
Sanne wrote:
Welcome to the site, Afro_Fox!! I hope you'll enjoy RPR as much as we do! :) Your first character looks very promising, are you new to all types of roleplaying or just forum text based RPs?
Loki wrote:

I think Loki accidentally copied the wrong URL there... XD I think this is the page she tried to link to? ;)

LOL Yes it was, thanks Sanne. But you know, everyone feel free to enjoy a story about Norman Reedus and his cat XD
Kim Site Admin

Wow, I did not realize there would be an illustration of the username already in existence, but I guess I'm silly for not knowing that! ;)

Welcome to the site! Your username is very funny and charming.
The fox with an afro is welcome here
HibariHaru

Hey there, Afro! It's nice to meet you and welcome to RPR! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello fellow web travelers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus