Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I Am Here!

Hello, I am new, call me Kanto..Or...Uhm...Kanto, I can get moody so don't pester me... (Im constantly in character btw.)
I can chat I guess...
Well hello im Celtic!
KantoTheDemonCat Topic Starter

Hello there!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you make lots of new friends here! If you have any questions about how the site works, please don't hesitate to ask :D
Welcome to RPR, Kanto! :3 I hope you enjoy it as much as the rest of us do. This is a great site, full of friendly people and great creative minds. Don't be shy to jump into the chat room we have up or to look through the open forums to start roleplaying. If you have questions, all our admins and moderators are friendly and are easy to go up to and ask questions. If you do have any questions, I am also willing to answer them.
FroggyGurl

large.gif

Hallo, hallo! I see you've discovered the beautiful world of Role Play Repository. Feel free to enjoy yourself here as much as we do!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :)
Welcome, Kanto!
Welcome to the site.
Hello Kanto. Welcome to RPR. I hope that we see each other around sometime so that we could maybe rp together~ :D
Welcome! It's great here!
Welcome to the site.
Sanne Moderator

Hello Kanto, welcome to RPR! :) Most of us aren't always in character (I only am in roleplay sessions ;)) but there are some folks who are just like you! I hope you'll make many new friends and enjoy your time here.
HibariHaru

*A girl with long raven hair, chocolate brown eyes, and pink chubby cheeks entered with a smile* Why, hello there, Kanto-kun. Welcome to RPR! I'm Hibari. And it is very nice to meet you. Please enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, don't be shy to ask. We're here. :)

Hello all.
Hello, Welcome to RPR. :) Hope you have a great time here and get lots of RP's

Thanks sir.
I'm a girl. O_o

>-> I am sincerely sorry for my mistake...

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I Am Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus