Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

OH yes, hello everyone~!

I happened across this site from a link and always find sites centered around ocs to be interesting! I just joined, and am still exploring around~~!
Shadowknightx

Welcome to the site XD
Welcome to RPR! Do you roleplay yourself? If you have any questions or need any help getting around feel free to ask, we're always happy to help new members! :D
Hello! I hope you have enjoyed being at RPR so far. :3 I have been here for over three years now and have enjoyed everyday I have been. Everyone is nice and friendly and it is easy to go and ask questions or inquiry about wanting to start an rp with someone. I do hope that you have a lot of fun here and make some new friends! :)
FroggyGurl

kawaii_welcome_3.gif
Hallo, hallo! I see you stumbled upon a portal transporting you to this amazing world...welcome to Role Play Repository! Hope you like it here. :3
Welcome to the site!
Have fun exploring ;D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! How has your exploration been going so far? :D
Hi cedes. welcome to the site.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR!! :) The site has many treasures as far as OCs go, I hope you'll enjoy them!
HibariHaru

Hello there, newcomer! *curtsy as I held my hat to my chest and then I looked up at you* Welcome to RPR. We are truly obliged to have you here in this fine site filled with adventure and excitement. So please! Enjoy your stay!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus