Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Sup yo'~

Introduction:

Hello! Glad to have finally wrote this introduction, considering I joined about a day ago, but.~ I was somewhat busy developing the start of my character, so, I postponed this!
Anyways! Hello again! My name is Dan, or Daniel. Either one works.
I'm some sort of role player who role plays on the internet, like everyone else.

There are some things that I'm unsure of, but I'm sure with some extra snooping around and asking, I'll find the answers to my questions.(I won't ask, lets keep this simple.)

Asides from this, I have an unlimited amount of interest for role playing on a general, and, hopefully role playing here with everyone! <3
With this being said, I'm looking forward to the future to see what events, stories and adventures unfold.~

I think I covered everything, if not. Forgive me.
Anyways, that's about it.
Thanks for having me here too!
I'll see you guys sometime hopefully!~

Bye.~
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! :D If you do change your mind and decide you want to ask questions in the future, please do feel free. I'm always happy to help. But, if your interest in RP is truly unlimited, you are totally in the right place. :D
Just like Kim said if you change your mind then go a head and ask we all nice people here. Well anywas welcome.
Welcome to RPR! If there is anything I can help you with, please do let me know. Hope you're finding everything to your liking and making loads of new friends! :D
Welcome!
Never be afraid to ask questions, as there is a marvelous team of moderators, as well as plenty of members, who would be happy to help.
All I gots ta say is w'lcome to rpr 'umie
Sanne Moderator

Hi Dan, it's good to have you here! :) Please enjoy yourself and have fun snooping and playing! ;)
HibariHaru

Hi there, Danny! Welcome to RPR!
FroggyGurl

Hallo, hallo, and welcome to the wonderful world of RPR! Hope you like it here :3
Hiya, Welcome to RPR! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Sup yo'~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus