Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP Partners :3! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

GoddessLuna Topic Starter

Dukonuu wrote:
hahahahahahaha, the new guy totally knocked out the reining champ. looks like you are up Luna!!!

I am not fully done with my character though do you want me to post him as it is and use him anyways?
Dukonuu (played anonymously)

not yet, let the loser post about how/why he lost so soon, so far no one has died at least....

Dukonuu wrote:
not yet, let the loser post about how/why he lost so soon, so far no one has died at least....

Alright I will contiune to work on him ;3! I would have made a girl but I have too many girls XD!

ok!

Dukonuu wrote:
don't worry, i lost my fight, and almost died... theres a fight just starting and your after that one so don't even worry about it!

So is my character up next? I just watched the thread but did not want to post an OCC

if your character is ready ill put you in as soon as Kyle exits, but we do have another who wants to fight. is ur character ready or should i put in the other guy to give you more time to work on ur guy?

Dukonuu wrote:
if your character is ready ill put you in as soon as Kyle exits, but we do have another who wants to fight. is ur character ready or should i put in the other guy to give you more time to work on ur guy?

You can put the other guy =)!

okey dokey, your next i promisEEEE!!!

YOUR UP!!! As soon as Dawson's body is dragged out it is your turn to post!

ok its your turn!

Dukonuu wrote:
ok its your turn!

Alright well what should I do because it seems like that machine guy does not want to listen to the rules o.o Should I just post anyways?

im talking to him in chat trying to find a solution. it doesn't really matter about that, your fighting the vampire :)

the vampire just messaged me that she is going to bed, are you heading to bed soon? if so then you'll vrs her tomorrow if not ill go against ya!

Dukonuu wrote:
the vampire just messaged me that she is going to bed, are you heading to bed soon? if so then you'll vrs her tomorrow if not ill go against ya!

I wont be sleeping for a long time XD! Although it might be weird to just skip her because she did win. You will have to come up with something to take her out.

she's a vampire, maybe she fore fits due to the harsh sun?

Dukonuu wrote:
she's a vampire, maybe she fore fits due to the harsh sun?

Sure if shes alright with that.

idk, shes asleep...

Dukonuu wrote:
idk, shes asleep...

Not sure what to tell you then lol.

im also kinda afraid that you'll kill me hahaha

Dukonuu wrote:
im also kinda afraid that you'll kill me hahaha

It all depends on the dice no?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP Partners :3! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus