Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

MarleyMonUhOh

I'm Quin but you call me Marley~

I'm a massive RP and Anime fan~ Ask me my favorite Anime and I can't answer~ I hope that I can fit in well here~
Sanne Moderator

Hi Marley, welcome to RPR! :D Do you enjoy to RP anime fandoms then? :) Or are there other genres you like better?
MarleyMonUhOh wrote:

I'm a massive RP and Anime fan~ Ask me my favorite Anime and I can't answer~ I hope that I can fit in well here~

Welcome :3! I also love anime <3! I understand not being able to list what are your favorite anime XD! I hate that question as well because there is too many to love XD!
MarleyMonUhOh Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Marley, welcome to RPR! :D Do you enjoy to RP anime fandoms then? :) Or are there other genres you like better?

Some Anime Fandoms~ I RP live action dark fantasy as well. Sometimes I do modern RP~

GoddessLuna wrote:
MarleyMonUhOh wrote:

Welcome :3! I also love anime <3! I understand not being able to list what are your favorite anime XD! I hate that question as well because there is too many to love XD!

I know! It's crazy!~❤
Hey! Do you happen to like Fairy Tail or FMA/ FMAB? If not, that's cool. (PS. Welcome to RPR. :) )
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! :D
HibariHaru

Hey, Mar, and welcome to RPR. It's nice to have you here. Please enjoy your stay. :)

InsaneShadow wrote:
Hey! Do you happen to like Fairy Tail or FMA/ FMAB? If not, that's cool. (PS. Welcome to RPR. :) )

I love Fairy Tail~ 😃
Welcome!
There are plenty of anime fans here!
FroggyGurl

YAS! Another Fairy Tail fan! Now I wonder what other animes/mangas people read that I read..

tumblr_m22yw8Ou8u1rqq8keo1_r1_500_large.gif

Welcome to RPR! Hope you enjoy it here lots and have tons of fun!
Well well, another anime fan! It seems like everyone hates the question, "What's your favorite anime?" I can't even give an answer to that! XD But welcome to RPR, I really hope you enjoy it here!
Gareki!!! XD

Hiya, Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Kim Site Admin

Hello there! Out of curiosity, what do the tildas mean in your post?

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello all!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus