Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Team Deathmatch (Closed)

Storm (played anonymously)

SoE is an orginized government and war initiative comprised of the strongest, fastest, and most intelligent men and woman left in the Satalites above the now destroyed planet Earth. The elf like Alien race known as Cryos from the planet known as Cryoganal had helped build the pyramids and stone henge, but when Human kind began exploring space they felt challenged and tryed to wipe us out. Now those cold skinned bastards continue to send attack fleets to the Salalites above the "Fallen Mother", Earth.

After narrowly claiming victory the SoE, or Soldiers of Earth intelligence let a small damaged craft escape and a small party of humans lead by the strongest party of men and women in SoE sneak after it. But unfortunately the craft was too weak to make it all the way to Cryoganal, a planet where the Soldiers of Earth have no idea where it is, but it could mean a new place for earthlings to settle since apart from the tundra like climate it's said it is liveable by humans.

"We have no choice but to land on this tiny planet and try to capture one or two of them at least so we can try to get the location a neiboring fleet of Cryos if not Cryoganal itself." This was Storm's first assult mission as Commander and he did not wish to disappoint his supervisors at SoE back above the Fallen Mother. "Remember these are Cryos soldiers so kill on site if they are armed, priority one is your safety, priority two is the information." Storm would never lie to his team, unless it was an order... This was an order. He respected each and everyone of his team members, but his supervisors made it painfully clear that each one of their lives meant nothing compared to the continuation of the human races existence. Even his life was meaningless compared to their cause.

"I know it's risky landing here, they may try to take the ship and escape," Storm paused. "I will lead the assult while two of you stay here and guard the shuttle... Clear? Do NOT under any circumstances leave the proximity of this scouting vessel, if I get my throat slit just out of Prox... Leave me." He opened the cargo door as the ship landed in this thick jungle area. "Understood?"

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Team Deathmatch (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus