Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sapphire Forest (open to the public)

Hybrid Elder (played by Kyra45)

Hearing sound of hooves, Elder turns and faces the deer with an unnerving look. A face riddled in scars, and a harsh scowl to fit it. ''What are you?'' He scowled, never having seen much wildlife in his lifetime.
Pyvanna (played by ChibiBlanca) Topic Starter

Since she was a deer at the moment she couldn't speak so she drew a picture of an elven girl in the dirt with her hoof and pointed at it. She made a motion that asked if she could come a little closer.
Charna (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Let me guess your body's missing."Charna said, looking at the picture."Your lucky I can smell the direction it was taken."

Elder snorts. ''I don't care if you come closer. most things run away from me.''

"I thought since I'm a talking wolf, most people run away from me."Charna said."Humans are fun to mess with."

(she's an elf! how many times do i have to tell you at school?!)

The deer moved a little closer and sniffed Hybrid. She looked up in the branches and saw an apple. She bucked the tree and the apple fell. She scotted it closer to Hybrid.

He takes the apple cautiously with a clawed hand, tail near his side.

(lol.I was talking about humans in general,not you.)

"I think she's saying she's not afraid of you."Charna said as she transformed into her human form."Well we should try to find your body."She said to the deer.

The deer snorted. She spoke deer to Charna. "I know how to get back to my body but if you want to find it then good luck because Hobgoblins probably have my body in a cage by now!" She knelt down on her knees in the rays of the sun and fell asleep. Since she didn't know where her body was it would take some time before the body of the deer dissapeared since it was mearly a spirit in the form of a deer.

Charna rolled her red eyes.Until she told anyone who she was, this was the treatment she got.Her ears twitched as she felt the deer's spirit trying to find the body.Charna lowered herself to the ground and sat crossed legged so if the spirit couldn't find it's way, Charna could help.

The deer soon disappeared and Pyvanna woke in her body. She got on her knees and and put her hand on her head. She looked at her wrist and both were chained to each other. She looked behind her and her legs were also chained. She realized her bow and arrows and dagger were gone. She heard wheels squeaking and looked out of her iron cage to see she was being transported somewhere.

Charna watched as the deer disappear.She closed her eyes and used her powers to pinpoint the location the soul was."How fast can you run?" She said to Hybrid Elder.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Sapphire Forest (open to the public)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus