Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A wild RPer appeared!

Hi guysss :) I'm a new member to here, but i have been RPing for a while, and love rping, its the best ever. I am socialy awkward but love meeting new people :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, ElvenRider! RPing is amazing for us socially awkward. ;) Opens so many new possibilities and introduces you to friendships you'd otherwise miss out on. I'm so glad you joined us! What sort of roleplays do you love the most?

(Also, wow, you're already an Epic member! That is SO awesome!!)
TheElvenRider Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, ElvenRider! RPing is amazing for us socially awkward. ;) Opens so many new possibilities and introduces you to friendships you'd otherwise miss out on. I'm so glad you joined us! What sort of roleplays do you love the most?

(Also, wow, you're already an Epic member! That is SO awesome!!)

Thanks for the warm welcome x3 That's good to know xD
I love in-depth, fantasy role plays that have some sort of a story line to them :)
(Haha thanks cx)
HibariHaru

Hey Elven Rider. Are you an elf that rides horses? Or someone who rides elf? Hehe, just kidding!
Anyway, welcome to RPR, friend! Hope you truly enjoy your stay here. Peace out! :)
TheElvenRider Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hey Elven Rider. Are you an elf that rides horses? Or someone who rides elf? Hehe, just kidding!
Anyway, welcome to RPR, friend! Hope you truly enjoy your stay here. Peace out! :)
Haiya :)
On occasion I do a bit of both ;) haha xD just kidding ;P
Thanks for the welcome, I am already enjoying it here ^-^
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! I am thrilled to hear that you are already having a good time. Please do let us know if you have any questions you'd like help with. :)
Welcome to RPR! :) I've heard that game is really good, keep meaning to try it out myself. Did you hear they're making a movie? Hope you're having fun on the site so far :D
Welcome to RPR! :D
Another Elf appears, Welcome to Rpr.
Welcome to RPR! *throws pokeball*
A warm welcome to you!
Welcome to RPR! I can't tell you how much I love your title! It's pretty creative. I'm sure that it's a reference to pokemon? (Sorry if that's offensive, but it's the first thing that my mind goes to. Also, do you like pokemon? Sorry, had to ask lol)
Gingerchabi22

welcome to rpr you will get used to thing quickly and everyone is so nice and kind you will be fine so good luck

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A wild RPer appeared!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus