Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations!

hannibal32

Greetings, my name irl is Theo, I don't mind whether you call me by my username or by my real name. I am, as you have no doubt guessed new to this site. I have been rping for about a year now, over on DA. I mainly prefer to roleplay as unusual creatures, humans or vampires in a mainly fantasy environment.

Not much else I really want to say except that I am looking forward to meeting everyone here and making friends.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, Thero! :) Does that mean you like a fantasy and medieval genre in roleplaying, or modern too?
Why'd you choose Hannibal as a part of your username if I can ask?
hannibal32 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR, Thero! :) Does that mean you like a fantasy and medieval genre in roleplaying, or modern too?

Yeah, I like modern as well as fantasy and medieval.
hannibal32 Topic Starter

Cacophony wrote:
Why'd you choose Hannibal as a part of your username if I can ask?

Ask away, I don't mind. However to answer your question I chose Hannibal because he is one of my favourite figures in history
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Glad to have another history buff with us. :)
Hey, welcome to RPR. :) Hope you have a great time here.
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D
hannibal32 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Glad to have another history buff with us. :)

Thank you. It's great to be here
hannibal32 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

I am, thank you for asking
Hello and welcome :)
HibariHaru

Hi, Theo. Welcome!
Welcome to RPR, Theo!
Welcome Theo. Have to say that is a cute name (take it as a flirt, or not. I don't really care how you take it :P)

Also, what is DA? I've never heard of such a thing, but I'm sure that it's cool!
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to the site hope you get used to things quick around here everyones so nice and kind here you will be fine so good luck

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings and Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus