Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey Pyrozen here audience

Greetings all people of community

I am here to RP with a lot of characters of mine,I only have mete (lizard) for now,list of my oc s will be uptaded
welcome to rpr, this community is super friendly with countless opportunities for you to get into rping, so please share with us a little about yourself and what genres you like

edit: also i just looked and here is a little advice my friend, if you would like to save space for 10 different characters then perhaps making a second page in mete to accommodate his lizard form and his human form would be a nice way to save that character slot for some other character you would like to add
Hi! :) Welcome to RP Repository!

I hope you have fun exploring the site!
Walcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Looking forward to seeing your full list of OCs. :)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, I hope you'll have a good time with us!
Lillythedragonartist

Hi. I hope you make many friends and emerse yourself in beautiful stories everybody makes together.
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying everything so far!
Welcome to RPR!! Hopefully you are settling in well and finding everything easily.
Well then... Mete is something, isn't he? He looks like a very interesting character, and his human version is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Anyways, welcome to RPR! I look forward to seeing your updated character list sometime soon :D!
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to RPR i hope you have a good time here if you need to talk pm me im always online so ye good luck

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey Pyrozen here audience

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus