Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Konbanwa!

GoddessKitty

How do you do? I'm here to introduce myself, though this must be obvious. I hope to make lots of friends while I'm here, though I'm most anxious to role play with my husband once he gets back from field. How are you all doing? I honestly don't know what to say, actually this makes me want to hide from my laptop. Mn, anyways you can call me Lady Wolfsbane! I'm a paragraph role player and I can't wait to get rid of all my backed up creativity. I'm hoping my time here will help take my mind off my loneliness and sadness caused by being separated by an entire ocean from my husband. I never hated water so much in my life! Well actually, I have slight aquaphobia but still. I hope to you will all be nice to me!
Minerva

(mobile) welcome! Rpr is the friendliest community ive seen! I am sure you will make many friends. wolfsbane is familiar, did you ever attend the keep or cc?
GoddessKitty Topic Starter

I'm glad to hear that! I've been Celest Wolfsbane on many sites, including Furcadia and Gaia. Though I don't think I've heard of either one of those.
*waves* Hey hey Welcome to RPR! you're gonna make lots of friends around here :D! What kinda rp you enjoy?

And My father was in the armed forces while I was growing up, I don't know what it's like to be the spouse in the situation, but I'm familiar with it. It blows the big one..

I like all sorts of RP, but lately I've been thinking of good storylines with Vampires and Steampunk. I'm anxious for my husband to have time to help me work out ideas for an RP. The Army really does suck, we've been trying to get things done and a Sgt that hates him has purposely made it hard. I spent three months in Germany doing paperwork and running around without a car only to be sent back to the states. It's made starting our life so hard not to mention I just found my dad for the first time. Hope I can find an escape here for a bit! Without my Copics I've had to resort to pouring my creativity else where...
Welcome! We're really glad to have you! Though I can certainly understand how difficult it is to be seperated from your husband. That must be very tough, and I hope he returns home soon and safely! You mentioned about RPing with him, so I assume he RPs too? That's really awesome! I've always felt like I would need a husband who RPed as well, or at the very least understood my love for RP. x3

Anyways, we're happy to have you, and if you want RP I'm always up for some. (Ask everyone else, I mean this literally XD). So if you check out my profile and see any characters you'd like to RP with, shoot me a PM or something and let me know. :)

Hope you enjoy the site!
GoddessKitty wrote:
I like all sorts of RP, but lately I've been thinking of good storylines with Vampires and Steampunk. I'm anxious for my husband to have time to help me work out ideas for an RP. The Army really does suck, we've been trying to get things done and a Sgt that hates him has purposely made it hard. I spent three months in Germany doing paperwork and running around without a car only to be sent back to the states. It's made starting our life so hard not to mention I just found my dad for the first time. Hope I can find an escape here for a bit! Without my Copics I've had to resort to pouring my creativity else where...

Vampires are good :D lol my main is a Toreador Vampire XD heh
Welcome to RPR! The community here is ridiculously friendly, I'm sure you'll fit right in! ^_^ You can check out my characters if you want and PM me if any catch your interest. In real life I love steampunk and spend a lot of time making costumes for conventions, sadly...I don't have a steampunk character. Maybe this should be remedied!
*waves*

So jealous that your husband plays with you. Mine thinks Im a freak :D

You clearly will fit in rather well around here. This place freakin ROCKS and there are always people looking to RP.

As already stated, check out my characters and current plots.. I have two about to start up. 2012 is a future post appocolypse ditty (humans only unfortunately) but I also have another one starting up where any race is welcome including Vamps. :D

Other than that I am in the process of starting up my Epic Vampire saga with my RP partner once he gets his butt here... so keep an eye out for a plot called "Anima di Oggi"

The name Wolfsbane has memories for me from The Mystic Tavern. Did you ever play there?

I look forward to playing with you sometime,
~Eb. xo
Jello_Monsta

Hello welcome to RPR! Sorry to hear you are lonely, but we have tons of people on this site who love to RP. I'm a huge steampunk fan, have wardrobes and everything, even make my own :D If you are looking for an rp partner I am currently free 24:7 (except for sleeping time lol) Just drop me a PM :D

It's nice to receive so many warm welcomes! I will definitely have to check things out. I just got back from a day of shopping and am hoping to get a new character up before running out of steam so I can get started on RP tomorrow. Celestina and Ebony: Yes my husband is into RP, it's actually how we met way back when we were barely teenagers. We met, started to RP and I corrected him on his name (Vince Valintine), which was from Final Fantasy VII. Then that whole, "You play Final Fantasy?!" thing started. Then it turned into, "You play video games, RP AND cosplay?!". We have had fights but somehow we always returned to each other and while home on PCS (being between posts), we figured we love each other why not tie the knot! I know every wife says this, but he's the most wonderful husband ever. Nikina, yes vampires are VERY good. Romance, Danger, NO SPARKLES; Very good indeed! Ebony, actually Mystic Tavern sounds kind of familiar. I'll try to message you about something pertaining to that in a few moments! Jello, you can sew? SO lucky! If I could sew and were good with a hot glue gun oh the happiness and joy I'd bring. Lately I've been studying my corset to see if I can some how make my own steampunk-esq dress with the corset attached. I'll certainly drop you a PM soon!
GoddessKitty wrote:
...and while home on PCS (being between posts), we figured we love each other why not tie the knot!...

My old stepdad was deployed to Iraq three times, and we got transferred from Ft. Riley, KS, to Schofield Barracks, Hawaii. Recently got out of the marriage, but if you need somebody to talk to, I'll be around.

On a less sooper surious note: Welcome to RPR :D! I'm the resident manager of the off-topic chat (Just Talkin') - not really in charge of it, but I'm possessive of threads I post in, and I post in that one a lot - and you can find me there quite often. You will easily find someone (or someones) to play with here, it's a great place.

Make yourself at home. ;D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Konbanwa!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus