Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Saluti!

Hello lads and ladettes!

Name's Christian ( Eschalon works too, I respond to pretty much everything that's thrown at me! ... Don't take that literally, though! ) and I... Don't know what to write. c: I like video games ( I'm such a geek ) and music is pretty much my whole life. I play both the guitar and the drums, out of which the aforementioned is something I'm still learning how to do. I've been in the roleplaying business for about eight years or so and I've loved every second of it, even if it's been a bit on the dead side of things the last few months due to lack of time. I hope for that to change quickly though!

I came across this place by chance while checking out a friend's profile on Furcadia and I'm rather happy I did so far. People seem very friendly here. :)

Anyway, I'm done babbling! Arrivederci!
Sanne Moderator

A musician!! :D How awesome! Have you got anything recorded so far? :3

We already met in the chat but I still want to say WELCOME! And please do have buttloads of fun here~
Welcome! :D We're really happy to have you ^^ I spoke briefly with you in chat but decided it'd be good for a formal welcome here :)

FURCADIAN! <3 Where do you usually stay in Furcadia and what stuff do you RP? :3 I'm a fellow Furcadian x3 But I hang within the dreams in Imaginarium.

Eight years of roleplaying is really awesome! :D I myself have six, so I guess you've got the more experience for that one ;)
We're really happy to have you! :) If you have any questions, let us know!
Eschalon Topic Starter

I only have a few drum samples recorded! I have a digital drumkit, so I've been playing around with the sounds a lot to see what I like and not. :) I was going to get some guitar recording done, but my friend whom was going to help me was unavailable at the time. :/
Hello :D welcome to RPR! ^^ another furcadian :D *is on furc all the time!*
Welcome to rpr! We met in the chat, but nothing wrong with a more formal welcome, hope you enjoy the site! :)
Eschalon Topic Starter

Thank you guys for the welcome! I'm already having a blast here, I doubt that'll change. :) I'm on Furcadia pretty much whenever I'm not busy doing anything else. Gimme a nudge if you'd like my username!

Quick edit: Didn't see Celestina's post until now! o: I'm usually in some friend's dream. Lately he's been off Furcadia a whole lot though so my character is just stood in either the Vinca or FurN waiting for the dream to be uploaded. x) If you've got some or other, I be delighted to know!
Welcome to the RPR.

I can already see you love it here as much as we all do!

I look forward to meeting you and hopefully playing IC together one day.
Jello_Monsta

Hi welcome to RPR fellow geek :D I'm a gamer myself, I think pretty much everyone here is lol If you are interested in RPing just drop me a PM and check out my characters :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Saluti!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus