Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » My Intro

Hi, I'm Ezra, or TheInfernoZX. I love video games, mainly Pokemon and Sonic. Don't be afraid to say hi, I won't bite...much.
EpicMan561

Hiya, Inferno! Welcome to RPR!
Keo

Hello, welcome to Rpr, everyone here is super nice and i'm sure you will make tons of friends. I've seen a lot of people on here with the same interests so i'm sure you can find some Rp's too!! <3 WELCOME <3
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to the site oh my god i love pokemon and sonic to is there any other genera or is that it
Welcome to RPR, TheInfernoZX! :star:
Kim Site Admin

Hi there! Do you also like to RP pokemon and sonic, or are those hobbies you enjoy separate from RP? :)
Sanne Moderator

Hey, welcome to RPR! I like Pokemon too. :D Red was my first Gameboy game ever, loved it to pieces. I second Kim's question!!
HibariHaru

Ohhhh... I love your name! Ezra. I've always wanted to name my future child Ezra. Hehehe. Anyway, welcome to RPR! Please enjoy your stay~! :)
TheInfernoZX Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi there! Do you also like to RP pokemon and sonic, or are those hobbies you enjoy separate from RP? :)
Of course I like to RP them! :D
Welcome to RPR! Tails is my favorite character from Sonic, he's just so cute! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » My Intro

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus