Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Sup, people.

Hey, I'm Leon. I just joined, and I thought to myself 'Why don't I do one of those introduction things?' So here I am. Any questions?
Sanne Moderator

Hi Leon, welcome!! Would you care to tell us a bit about your hobbies? :) And is there a roleplay you have done that is your absolute favorite (and why)?
Imtoorandom

Hey! I've seen you around Rp Repository actually, you must be really active! What kind of rp's do you prefer to do?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome!!

Question: What are you most hoping to find here? :)
HibariHaru

Hi there Leon! :)
Welcome to RPR! I'd love to know the answers to some of these questions! XD
Welcome to RPR!
Nope you find everything alright. :star:
Leon Topic Starter

Imtoorandom wrote:
Hey! I've seen you around Rp Repository actually, you must be really active! What kind of rp's do you prefer to do?
You must have seen someone posting as their OC named Leon. I just found out about this place a few days ago.
Leon Topic Starter

To start of replying to these, my hobbies would include gaming, hunting, and pissing of the uber-religious people who go door to door in my neighborhood by arguing with them about everything they say. As for my favorite rp, that would be the rp I've been doing for almost a year with one of my best friends, Hanna. It's about my OC Leon as the god of war falling in love with her half angel half phoenix OC, and they start a family. A whole bunch of stuff happens, Leon develops another personality and leaves for 5 years to get rid of it. Hanna's OC constantly has medical problems. And twince their home was invaded by hordes of demons. As for what I'm hoping to find, I'm hoping to find someone to do a RWBY rp with, preferably a girl, because I prefer some romance in my rps. What can I say, I'm a romantic.
Kim Site Admin

Is that RWBY the anime? :)
Leon Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Is that RWBY the anime? :)

It's a 3d anime style animation created by the Youtube channel RoosterTeeth. It's about a group of students in their first year at a monster hunter academy, and the trails they face through it. Monter fighting, training, taking down an underground crime organization, speciesism, you know, the usual stuff. Most of the important characters are girls, there's only (I think) 9 important guys. And almost everyone has a badass weapon that's a melee weapon and a gun. And yes, I know, a simple 'Yes' would've sufficed.
Kim Site Admin

Sounds pretty cool though! :)
Leon Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Sounds pretty cool though! :)

It is. It only has 2 seasons, and the episodes range from 6 to 20 minutes, if you watch it on Youtube. If you watch it on Netflix, they compiled each season into its own really long episode. Season 1 is about an hour and a half, whereas season 2 is about 2 and a half hours.
Welcome to rpr!
Gingerchabi22

HEYO WELCOME TO THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hiya! Welcome to RPR! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Sup, people.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus