Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi there

KingEris

Hi, i'm Paw and i'm kind of shy when it comes to role-playing with new people, but i'm quite looking forward to it though.
Hey Paw!! We're really happy to have you here! There's no need to be shy on the Repository, we're all pretty friendly ^-^ I look forward to seeing you in other areas of the site!
Asroc

Yo Paw!
EpicMan561

Hi! Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Hi! There's no need to be shy, though it's okay if you are. :)

Where have you RPed in the past? What kind of RP are you looking forward to here? :)
Sanne Moderator

Hello Paw, welcome to the site! There are plenty of kind and warm people on here, I hope you'll feel comfortable soon. :)
Hi Paw
No reason to be shy, everybody are super friendly in here. I bet you'll feel more comfortable about it soon.
Welcome to the site.
Welcome to the site! :)

And you'll quickly get over your shyness when I first started to roleplay, I was super shy, but the community had my back always and they helped be quickly overcome that and I'm sure it'd be the same here and if you'd like to roleplay sometime PM me. ;)
Ben Moderator

Hi Paw! Welcome! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to bug a member of the mod team. :)
KingEris Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Hi! There's no need to be shy, though it's okay if you are. :)

Where have you RPed in the past? What kind of RP are you looking forward to here? :)

I've mostly just RPed with friends over Skype but, since we all can't always be on Skype to RP i thought seeking RP elsewhere would be a good idea. I'm not really sure what i'm looking for entirely. I mean i'm up for almost anything, as long as my character somewhat fits into the setting and there's some kind of a plot or guidelines to how the story will go to help me along.
KingEris Topic Starter

I wanted to say a quick 'thank you' to everyone who's welcomed me and said hello. So thank you, if everyone here is as nice as you all then it really shouldn't take me long to get comfortable.
Gingerchabi22

HEYO WELCOME TO THE SITE I HOPE YOU HAVE A FAB TIME HERE AND IF YOU WANT TO TALK PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to RPR, Paw ^_^
HELLO AND WELCOME PAW!
Welcome to RPR! Don't hesitate to jump right in, we really are all this friendly :D
HibariHaru

The raven-haired girl skips towards you. "Hey there. Paw, right? I'm Hibari, and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you."

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi there

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus