Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » A Re-Introduction

EpicMan561

Hi. My name is Apollo. I've been here for about two months now, and I decided I'll try again with my opening. First, I love to RP. It's a great pastime, and I've dedicated myself to be the best I can be in this aspect. Second, I love the Ace Attorney series, if it isn't obvious already. I've got three characters from this series I use. So, throw me a PM if you wanna RP. 18+ themes work for me, as well as mostly everything else. Thanks for two months of awesomeness, everyone.
Gingerchabi22

hi welcome to rpr again, but why start again
Sanne Moderator

Hey again Apollo!

I'm not sure I understand why you re-introduced yourself. You introduced yourself just a little over a month ago and appear to have been pretty active during this period. Did you go away for a while? :)
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

I didn't. I just didn't introduce myself very well.
Kim Site Admin

I'm glad you've been having a good time in the past two months. I suspect your activity on the site in the past few months has been a great "intro" to you, however. Actions speak louder than words, after all! :D
EpicMan561 Topic Starter

I understand.
I've seen you around :) Have you thought about making a group or a looking for RP topic for your Phoenix Wright RP?
HibariHaru

Hibari looks up at the familiar face and gives him an attack welcome hug. "Welcome again!" She said gleefully.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » A Re-Introduction

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus