Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So Happy To Be Here!

HardshipFlame

Hey, My name is Sasha! well not really, but that's what I like people to call me! ^^;

I'm new to the site, but not to Role-Play I have a year and a half experience and was hoping to meet some other furry characters and all around nice people to Role-Play with!

I can Role-Play anything, But I'm a sucker for Romance, I can't put down romance novels, I love to Read, Write, And Role-Play the genera to death.

I'm a bit bubbly at times, and like to joke a lot with friends, I also love to meet new people!

I don't know what else to put, thank's!
Bye~
Hi! We're so happy to have you here ^-^
Welcome to rpr this place is super friendly so I am sure you won't have trouble making friends here, and I am always looking to befriend new members and even rp with them if they will have me
EpicMan561

Hey there, welcome to RPR.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Sasha! :D I'm a sucker for romance myself, nothing gets me bawling quite as much as a romantic drama story! We have a big variety of people and characters on the site, including furries (players and characters, separate or combined), so I'm sure it won't be that difficult to run into them here. I also believe there was a furry group on the site. I'm sure if you search for 'furry' (especially with our new and improved search system) you'll find tons of stuff. :D

Do you have any other hobbies online, or in real life, that don't revolve around writing/reading or is that absolutely your biggest passion?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! There's tons of players here who hail from Furcadia or other websites dedicated to furry art/RP, so you will certainly find some people with characters like that. :)
Gingerchabi22

Welcome to the site so happy to have you join us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HardshipFlame Topic Starter

Thank you! You're all so nice!

And as for hobbies, I love Anime but it's been a long time since I've watched one.

I like to hang out with my bestest friend who recommended this site His username is "ChasingRazors"

I love cute animals! mostly cats or bunnies, I have a phobia of dogs though, but I'm oddly okay with canine furries.

I'm a good cook, I'm taking a cooking class!

And I love dubstep/nightcore music.

I think that's about it. I'm originally from Japan but I moved to America, but I don't RP in Japanese because my Kanji is rusty.
Kim Site Admin

Oh sure, I know ChasingRazors. That's really cool! :)

Are you taking a specific style of cooking class? That sounds really really fun.
HardshipFlame Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Oh sure, I know ChasingRazors. That's really cool! :)

Are you taking a specific style of cooking class? That sounds really really fun.

He didn't tell me he knew the site admin! That's awesome!

Just a Asian cooking class, nothing special, I'm oddly not burnt out on Asian food XD I still love it!
Kim Site Admin

We've had a few brief conversations, but we got along pretty well during them. :) And an asian cooking class sounds EXTRA fun. I'd love to take one some day.
Welcome to RPR, Sasha!
Welcome to RPR! A cooking class sounds like a ton of fun :) Hope you're having fun here and making lots of new friends :D
HibariHaru

The young raven-haired cat lover caught sight of the adorable kitten. She hugged him and said. "Aw! What a cutie!"~~Hehe.
Just kiddin', friend. Anyway, welcome to RPR. And I do hope you will have a great time here. :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So Happy To Be Here!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus