Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » So happy! I love to rp!

Just signed up and ready to rp!
Hi, Lauren! Another Lauren! I too am a Lauren! <g>

Welcome to the RPR, on a less sillier note! If you want RP, we have three sources for advertising and seeking it:
  1. Looking for RP (all ages) is the default LFRP board, suitable for everyone to post in!
  2. Looking for RP - Adults Only (18+, link is the FAQ) for if you want to find players 18 and older (but please abide by the rules when posting there!)
  3. Find RP which is an awesome tool where you can submit or join plots/scenes other users want to start RIGHT NOW!

The primary difference is that the LFRP(+AO) boards are for long-term seeking and planning of scenes. Find RP is for people online right now who want to play immediately. <g> Either way, you should be more than able to find a scene that suits your fancy!

So with that out of the way, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What sort of RP do you like? How did you find us? Are you figuring out the site's vast array of features? If you've got questions, we'd be happy to answer them!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Lauren! What sort of hobbies do you have besides RPing? Are you still studying something/planning to, or do you have anything unusual you're a big fan of? :D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! What kind of RP is your favorite? :)
Gingerchabi22

HI welcome to the site so happy to have you join us hope you have a fab time here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LaurenJ123 Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome! What kind of RP is your favorite? :)
my favorite kind of rp is wolf or punk
LaurenJ123 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome Lauren! What sort of hobbies do you have besides RPing? Are you still studying something/planning to, or do you have anything unusual you're a big fan of? :D
I'm a big fan of art and music
Welcome to RPR! I haven't heard of 'punk' RP, what's it all about? :)
HibariHaru

"Hi there, newbie!" The raven-haired bowed. "I do appreciate your enthusiasm. It's very nice having you here."
LaurenJ123 Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I haven't heard of 'punk' RP, what's it all about? :)

it's pretty much (well in my eyes) just punk lives, at least that's how I do it!
LaurenJ123 Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
"Hi there, newbie!" The raven-haired bowed. "I do appreciate your enthusiasm. It's very nice having you here."

Thx! I appreciate all the nice replies I'm getting! 😆😊
LaurenJ123 Topic Starter

Gingerchabi22 wrote:
HI welcome to the site so happy to have you join us hope you have a fab time here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx so much! 💗💗💗
Welcome to the site.
Hope that you are gonna have a great time around here.
Welcome to RPR! <3
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » So happy! I love to rp!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus