Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Abnormal Occurances (1x1)

Djamila Alitta (played anonymously)

Cynthia was watching the kids running about in the downtown slums of the city. She'd come down into the area on business, but now that things were taken care of she was exploring the area. The kids were kicking an old soccerball around in an old abandoned basketball court.

She looked potentially too clean, and too odd, to be in the area. Gray skin, blue hair and bright green eyes. A yellow shirt over a black tanktop, and dark pink pants with black vertical stripes, and plain black shoes. She was nothing fancy, but yet her abnormalty was eyecatching.
(Sorry...I'm not so good at first posts ^^; Btw, this is a time when creatures like her are accepted and stuff in society, but not exactly common-breed. There's still a bunch of humans and stuff)
Jettikai (played by Jetticus)

Jett was walking down the street passed some kids running and playing. He remembered a few times in his past where he was able to do just that, if he did it now he could only imagine the looks he would get... "who cares?" he thought to himself...

Jett began skipping along and singing like the children that had passed him, he closed his eyes for a split second and felt like a kid again. He started singing a tune that he used to listen to...

"OHHHHH! Where does the man who sits all day stand all night!? Where does the woman who lays all night run all day!? Where do we go, oh, where do we go!? We GO! WE GO! WE GO!"

Jett then stopped skipping, looked down and cleared his through, he felt good about his moment of childhood, but he was unsure of how to proceed from here. He also noticed some kids kicking a soccer ball around, he was amused by this, they kept getting it stuck in the fence and then cramming into it trying to get to the thing. He chuckled lightly at this.

Jett was a gruff looking man with more salt than pepper hair, even though it was certain he looked much younger than he was. He had broad shoulder and big arms, he looked a little dirty though. He wore a beat up military green tank top, he also wore camo cargo pants and large black boots, that were well taken care of and clean. Jett also wore a pack at his waste big enough for a catina and rations, maybe a few other supplies.
Djamila Alitta (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Cynthia noticed a man nearby. She had in fact heard him singing, a little ways down the street. Which was honestly rather hysterical because he was such a gruff-looking man. So when he came and watched the children as well, she smiled at him. "Hi there." Her smile was warm and her voice was light.

"I guess everyone likes to kick some ball around sometimes, hm? What brings you to this area, if you don't mind my asking?" She walked over and stood beside him, looking back at the kids with a smile. "Ah, by the way. I'm Cynthia. you can just call me Cyn if you'd like."

"It's true, some people just need to let loose on ocassion, or they go crazy. I know I would! I'm Jett! Nice to meet you Cyn, I was just taking a walk and I ended up here... You know where we could buy the stuff to make them a portable soccer field?" Jett looked delighted to be talking to a new person, and in fact he was! He had been so bored because everyone thought he was dangerous... he is, but not to any regular person.

Cynthia smiled at him. "I agree. And it's nice to meet you, Jett. And probably a sports store. That'd be my guess." She chuckled some and smiled at him. "I was taking care of some business here." She smiled at him. "Do you live nearby, Jett?" She watched the kids playing and chuckled. "I miss when I could go play like that. You know?"

"Well I don't live... anywhere? Kind of a wanderer... I know that sounds shady, but everything I need is in this pack." Jett had a light bulb go off in his head. "Let's go to the store and we'll get a ball and we'll play a game, how's that sound?"

Jett look onto his new acquaintance excitedly. "I'm in the mood for company anyway!"

Cynthia listened to him and smiled. "No, I understand. It happens sometimes. And that sounds like a great idea, actually! I think I know a store nearby that sells soccer balls." She smiled at him and would star walking. "Come on! So meanwhile, Jett, want to tell me about yourself?"

"I can give you the PC version in public and then when maybe we end up somewhere I'll give you the rundown!" Jett took off running, "Which way is it!?" He ran like he did when he was kid excited to have a good time with someone... it'd been a long time. "I bet I can beat you there!"

Jett was having fun and he'd ditched his last follower over a thousand miles ago, so he was a little more relaxed than usual. Jett was going to take advantage of it!

Cynthia listened to him and chuckled. "Alright." When he took off running, she blinked and then followed, giving out a light laugh. "Hey! Wait up!" She chuckled a bit, though had no problem catching up to him. "Follow me, Jett!" She smirked at him and would lead the way through the area. "You can't beat me there if you don't know where you're even going, silly!"

Jett laughed and ran down the street behind this new person called Cyn. She was pretty cool, out of the ordinary, and being a man had a nice butt! He had a good chuckle to himself thinking about it. "You're awfully slow! Are we there yet?"

Jett would pick on his new friend... well is she a friend? What is she? Who cares, I'm having fun! Jett would think to himself. Jett was ready to see where they were going so he ran up next to her to look her in the face while running, he gave her a wink and smile and continued along the path she was choosing, he was ready to be there, but enjoying his new friend... yeah, definitely friend, Jett thought.

Cyn grinned at him. "Slow? If you'd like me to go faster, I can oblige." She laughed a bit and started running faster. She skidded around corners and darted down streets, and finally came to a half in front of the store, laughing a bit. "Well! That was fun." She grinned at him. "Here we are, though. Shall we?" She gestured to the door.

Jett would keep up with his new friend, but when she would stop he would pretend like he was going to tackle her! "I'm gonna get you!", he would laugh at her as he got closer, hoping she'd be able to tell he was kidding!

Cyn grinned at him and quickly hopped out of his path. "Oh no you don't! C'mon now, we gotta act like responsible adults or they'll never let us buy what we want." She winked at him and laughed, then quickly went inside before he could pretend to tackle her again.

"Ah... okay... but only before this, then I'm gonna get you after this!" Jett would swear to her. Jett followed her inside and begun looking around the store for some soccer goals and balls. He was thinking of getting a bunch of sports drinks too. "What's the best flavor of sports drink? I haven't had one in a long time..." Jett was perplexed because he'd never seen so many colored drinks. It was comical to him.

"Cyn have you had lunch? If not let's get what we need here and then go get some food, I'm thinking Ramen, maybe some pizza, My Treat!" Jett said excitedly, he hadn't eaten in a little over a day so he was quite hungry.

Jett would look around the store for things for the kids, he would also look for a football to toss back and forth with Cyn.

Cyn chuckled a bit. "If you say so." She'd go into the store and look around with him, checking out the soccer goals and balls. "Hm? A sports drink?" She looked over at him. "I personally like the red color. That's a good flavor." She shook her head a little at his second question. "I haven't. I think it'd be fun to go out for something to eat."

She smiled at him, then would keep looking for some things for the kids. When the football was tossed at her, she laughed and caught it, throwing it back to him. "Focus, Jett! Find anything good for the kids?"

"We can play with this while the kids get their stuff! What sounds better food-wise anyway? I found the soccer stuff, I'll grab this and we'll grab some drinks for the kids, and we'll get to them and go grab some grub, sound good? You pick where we eat."

Jett would grab all of the drinks in the fridge, he didn't count the kids after all, grab a few soccer balls, some goals, cones, and the football. Jett walked up to the counter to pay, "Anything else Cyn? Now or never!" Jett said sarcastically.

Cyn blinked a bit. "I hate to ask, but where is all this money coming from?" She chuckled a little. "Um, I think we've got everywhere here. And I know a nice pizza shop a couple blocks away that we can go eat at." She smiled at him and would follow him to the counter.

Jett looked to Cyn and gave her a big smile, "My pocket." He would say in a sincere manner,"Let's take these to those kids, can't wait to see the look on their faces", Jett would say in anxious excitement.

Jett would pay in full and grab the stuff in bags and carry it all out, making sure she didn't have to carry any, he was a gentlemen after all and he was taught well. "I'll grab these, if you don't mind getting the door?"

Cyn rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Yeah, that's kind of obvious." When he started to head off with the stuff, she would try to take the bags but he of course just wasn't letting her! "Fiiine, I'll get the door." She chuckled a bit and smiled at him, then opened the door for him.

"I'm excited to see their faces too." She walked along with him back to where the kids were, smiling brightly.

Jett walked down the street with ease, it's not like what he was carrying was heavy, there was just a lot of it. Jett also was ready to see the kids, he didn't know any of them, he probably would never even see them after today. Who knows? "I'm hoping they are still there, do you think they are?" Jett would ask unsure they would be there and if this was worth it to an extent, but he was sure that she would see them again even if he didn't. "Hey Cyn?", Jett asked and paused, "Are we friends? I mean I've literally only known you for fifteen minutes, but you're pretty cool, and if I don't cross any boundaries" he would ask lightly, "you're cute and I think I'd like to hang with you tonight, nothing serious, but if you're not busy? Maybe you could show me around, I've not been in town long so I don't know anything about this place?" Jett would continue walking and carrying the equipment until he got back to the place where the kids played.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Abnormal Occurances (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus