Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello there, friends!

hey there! just giving lil-ol-me a little introduction so people will know of my existence! horray!

i'm just your average gaming, drawing, rping girl passing through, you can check my profile for almost anything you need, and if you have questions, wanna rp, or just wanna talk, feel free to message me or reply to here!

tally-ho my friends! i have some time keeping to do~

-Time Keeper
well hello, keeping track of time must be a big job
EpicMan561

Welcome to RPR! Hope you have a good time.
Welcome to RPR! Tell us a bit about yourself here, what genre of RP is your favorite?
_TheTimeKeeper_ Topic Starter

well, i do modern, fantasy, pretty much anything cept sci-fi due to disinterest and smut due to age XD
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! Love the username.

Do you have a deviantart or tumbllr or other place that you display your drawings? :)
Hello! Welcome to the RPR :D

If you're a timekeeper, you might get along with the character/player Wizard! ;)

There's plenty of RP in those genres, so I'm sure you'll find something :D

well, its more of just a random username i came up with for the site XD but ill see~

Kim wrote:
Welcome! Love the username.

Do you have a deviantart or tumbllr or other place that you display your drawings? :)

yes! i have a DA ad a tumblr, which can be found on my page c:
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR. :) I too like the username, it might be a keeper for a long time. ;) How are you liking it here so far?
Can I just tell you how much I love both your avatar and your username? The first is just so F-ing cute! And the second is just so unique, which makes the avatar twice as cute in my eyes!

Anyways, welcome to RPR Time Keeper! How you are good at keeping up with your time :3

Feel free to message me for a rp if it suits your fancy.
Hi there! Welcome to our little corner of heaven :3 I, too, love your name and your icon! Message me any time you want to do an rp with me! :)

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR. :) I too like the username, it might be a keeper for a long time. ;) How are you liking it here so far?

great, actually! im surprised howfriendly this community is, deviantart, the old website i used to hang out in alot, was really starting to crumble with the type of people coming up there :V

SummerNights wrote:
Can I just tell you how much I love both your avatar and your username? The first is just so F-ing cute! And the second is just so unique, which makes the avatar twice as cute in my eyes!

Anyways, welcome to RPR Time Keeper! How you are good at keeping up with your time :3

Feel free to message me for a rp if it suits your fancy.

haha, thank you!

omg, i swear i know who your avatar is but i forget the characters name since i dont watch it much >.<

its from haikyuu right?
_TheTimeKeeper_ wrote:
haha, thank you!

omg, i swear i know who your avatar is but i forget the characters name since i dont watch it much >.<

its from haikyuu right?

YES! It's Shōyō Hinata from Haikyuu!! :)
Welcome!
I really like your icon ^_^

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome!
I really like your icon ^_^

thanks! its of a sonic oc of mine c:
HibariHaru

Hi and welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello there, friends!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus