Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello out there!

I'm Black Karma, and I'm new in here! I'd really like to get to know, how to get started with roleplaying in here? I already created a character, and I'd love to begin playing :)
Welcome to RPR! If you're needing some help, we've got a really handy Getting Started Guide that might be of some help! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask...we're all friendly and happy to help here! :D
EpicMan561

Hi there, welcome to RPR! If you wanna play sometime, my inbox is always open!
hannibal32

Its good so see another face here at RPR. Everyone here is so nice, I think you will have a great time here.
Welcome! What's the inspiration behind that interesting username, Black Karma?
BlackKarma Topic Starter

brilziana wrote:
Welcome! What's the inspiration behind that interesting username, Black Karma?

Well, I use it on another website where I post my poems, and my first poem there was about karma. So I guess thats why I chose that name
Sanne Moderator

Hi there BlackKarma! Welcome to the site. :) I like your username! Have you yet?ble to figure out how to get things started yet?
BlackKarma Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi there BlackKarma! Welcome to the site. :) I like your username! Have you yet?ble to figure out how to get things started yet?

Yes, a lot of people welcomed me with open arms, and they helped me with everything :)
Kim Site Admin

So awesome to hear that the community was so helpful! I'm not surprised, but I am thrilled. :) Consider this another welcome and offer of help if you ever need it. :D
Welcome to rpr! It's great to have you :) the Find RP tool is an easy, fun way to get rp! If someone clicks that they're interested in the idea you posted, you get this exciting notification on your page :D I always love seeing it, so maybe you will too!
BlackKarma Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:
Welcome to rpr! It's great to have you :) the Find RP tool is an easy, fun way to get rp! If someone clicks that they're interested in the idea you posted, you get this exciting notification on your page :D I always love seeing it, so maybe you will too!

Oh, I already found out! Everytime I see it, I'm like "Omg... Someone likes my idea" xD
HibariHaru

Hey. It's nice to meet you. And welcome :)
BlackKarma Topic Starter

HibariHaru wrote:
Hey. It's nice to meet you. And welcome :)

Nice to meet you too :) And thx

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello out there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus