Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » 33 year old oregon jedi arrested with lightsabers

Minerva

discuss. If you are unaware, use the keywords to google it. I would link the article but am mobile--would appreciate if someone else could. I just like him deflecting the tazer with the sabers. Serious lulz.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

I heard about this, mostly from people asking if it was me.

As if I'd let myself get caught. Pfft!
And you wouldn't have deflected tazers with a saber. You woulda just used the force and turn the tazers against them.

And I found the Story about it.
Minerva Topic Starter

How did I know you'd be first to reply, darth? Also if that was you that fixed my post problem, thanks. Also thanks to Lance for posting the link.
Well this is interesting. xD

Anybody know the reason he did this?? XD
darth_angelus wrote:
I heard about this, mostly from people asking if it was me.

As if I'd let myself get caught. Pfft!

I would never assume it was you if the guy was arrested. You are too powerful of a Sith Lord to get caught.
Minerva wrote:
How did I know you'd be first to reply, darth? Also if that was you that fixed my post problem, thanks. Also thanks to Lance for posting the link.

He was the first only cause he found it first. And not a problem. Heh.
Lol I read about this but as far as I know, he didn't really have a reason, just weird XD
Jello_Monsta

I remember hearing a story where a 19 year old bit some chick and assaulted her, when police found him he was in his chonies, and said he needed to feed and that he was a 900 year old vampire lol
Minerva Topic Starter

He's just nuts. The judge ordered a psych evaluation and he was like "lol i'm already seeking help for a while". And anyway we know Darth would use a real lightsaber. I really need to hook him up with Faelus and Eiji. Tiberian knows who I speak of. I haven't talked to them in a few years but last I knew they were trying to make a real one... and considering I've personally witnessed a friend make a working laser gun out of a microwave, I wouldn't be surprised if those two could manage it.
I heard via conspiracy types that several years back the government actually succeeded in making a working lightsaber. But due to the energy consumption, the blade only stayed ignited for a few minutes at most.
Minerva Topic Starter

The government actually announced trying to make a saber -years- ago. I just hadn't heard of any success but that wouldn't surprise me.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » 33 year old oregon jedi arrested with lightsabers

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus