Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

I'm not exactly new, I've been part of the site for some time, but really haven't been overly active in it till recently. I don't believe I've ever done an introduction, so I'm going to go ahead and get this going.

My name is Seven, I've been role playing since I was 13 years of age, so 19 years. I enjoy Dark Fantasy based games, like Stormbringer, games like Vampire the Masquerade and Vampire the Requiem. Dungeons and Dragons for your traditional settings, and Anima: Beyond Fantasy.

At the moment I've been trying to find people to play in my semi-free form setting of Nosgoth, which is a Legacy of Kain setting, the group is called 'The Dead Sun Pact'.

And other than that, I'm looking to rp with others and have fun.

Oh and I'm also doing some advertisement for a MU I play on called Requiem for Kingsmouth, which is using the new World of Darkness 2.0 (Or God Machine) and Vampire: the Requiem 2.0 (Formerly known as Blood and Smoke). So if anyone is interested in MUshing, that might be a place to give a go.
Asroc

Kind of like me. I joined back in April and didn't get active until around July. I came from a couple other RP sites that were just boring and had too much drama.

You sound pretty cool and I hope you enjoy Roleplaying here on RPR. There are allot of friendly faces on here.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :) What encouraged you to post and become involved? We're glad to have you here, hope to see more of you around!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard!

Maybe we could set up an RP sometime?
VII_Sins Topic Starter

Thanks for the welcome! Wouldn't mind getting some further rp in, and what has made me become a bit more active, well, just trying to expand my rp, rping the same thing for a year gets a bit old, so need something to mix it all up.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome! I am an avid VtM player myself; is most of your RP done via MUSHes and similar, or do you also play the LARP and tabletop versions of these games? :)
VII_Sins Topic Starter

I used to LARP, but grew tired of the BS that I would run into with the Camarilla Fan club. I haven't done table top VtM or VtR in ages, most my WoD based rp is through MUsh.
Hi! Welcome back to RP Repository! I hope you have more fun roleplaying!
Kim Site Admin

VII_Sins wrote:
I used to LARP, but grew tired of the BS that I would run into with the Camarilla Fan club. I haven't done table top VtM or VtR in ages, most my WoD based rp is through MUsh.

We may have actually played in the same LARP, though probably at different times.
Nice to finally welcome you! I'm sure you'll find something cool to mix up your RP in no time :D
VII_Sins Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
VII_Sins wrote:

We may have actually played in the same LARP, though probably at different times.

Heya Kim, when did you play?

And thanks everyone!
HibariHaru

Hi there. It was strange when I first read your username. I thought you were someone I knew, but nevermind. *scratches my cheek* Anyway, welcome (back). It's nice meeting you.
VII_Sins Topic Starter

A Pleasure to Meet you Hibari and thanks for the welcome back!
Kim Site Admin

VII_Sins wrote:
Kim wrote:
VII_Sins wrote:

Heya Kim, when did you play?

And thanks everyone!

I started 4 or 5 years ago, and still play in the international "Mind's eye" LARP.
VII_Sins Topic Starter

Interesting, play in the IRC game that was formerly set in Greece?
Kim Site Admin

No. I've mostly avoided the online stuff from the club.
Welcome to RPR!
VII_Sins Topic Starter

Good on you Kim, the Online stuff was... a black hole of drama.

And thanks for the Welcome Andalite!
MauveStar98

Nice to meet you, I'm Mauve or Gavin if you would like to call me. Welcome to RPR.
VII_Sins Topic Starter

Thank you for the welcome!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salutations!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus