Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings, fellow Roleplayers.

Hello! I hope you're having a nice day. Thank you for taking time out of your precious day to read my introduction. I have many aliases. Lance, Leif, Bagel, Mr Anime-Person and so on. This introduction will be really short because I am not the type of person who writes an essay about myself and my preferences. I just don't feel comfortable doing that.

As far as I've known, I am a decent roleplayer. I mainly do Chat RP, and I am new to Forum RPs, so please bear with my ignorance if I join any of your roleplays.

I am fine with roleplaying in any genre, but that does not mean that I am very knowledgeable with everything. I like roleplaying something new, something out of my field so I can improve and experiment with different styles and so on. So I have no preferences when it comes to roleplaying.

Now, moving on to something else. I have a rather short attention span, so if I phrase my sentences weirdly.... I'm probably doing something else other than roleplaying, just warning y'all. Also, I do have a.. somewhat dark sense of humor. Mostly influenced by a group of people(*cough*). So yeah, I apologize in advance if I offend anyone with my horrid sense of humor.

Now that I have covered everything that I wanted to talk about for my introduction, I look forward to meeting new friends here. Have a nice day.
Jetsify wrote:
Also, I do have a.. somewhat dark sense of humor. Mostly influenced by a group of people(*cough*).

What's that supposed to mean? ;c

Also, welcome to RP Repository!
Jetsify Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
Also, I do have a.. somewhat dark sense of humor. Mostly influenced by a group of people(*cough*).

You know what I mean :d
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.
Jetsify Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.

but you corrupted me ;=;
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.

but you corrupted me ;=;

;c so rude.
Jetsify Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.

but you corrupted me ;=;

;c so rude.

no. I am innocent :D
booksarebae

XD Well, looks like you've already got a friend here. Anyways, welcome to RPR! If you ever need any help just ask anyone, we're all quite friendly! :)
Jetsify Topic Starter

booksarebae wrote:
XD Well, looks like you've already got a friend here. Anyways, welcome to RPR! If you ever need any help just ask anyone, we're all quite friendly! :)

Thank you! And she was the one who introduced me to the website.
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.

but you corrupted me ;=;

;c so rude.

excuse me, but I am the innocent one here. :) You yourself said you were corrupted.
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome to RPR.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Thank you for the detailed introduction to yourself, it really helps to give a sense of you as a person. :) It sounds like you could do wonderfully around here!

If you prefer the pace of a chat RP to that of a forum, you can actually convert any forum topic into a chat at any time. Just push the "Launch chat" button in any thread. :) Of course, you'll have to let your RP partners know that that's how you want to roll.
Jetsify Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:
RainbowToRosie wrote:
Jetsify wrote:

;c meanie.

Jk lel.

but you corrupted me ;=;

;c so rude.

excuse me, but I am the innocent one here. :) You yourself said you were corrupted.

Nu.you were never innocent
Jetsify Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Thank you for the detailed introduction to yourself, it really helps to give a sense of you as a person. :) It sounds like you could do wonderfully around here!

If you prefer the pace of a chat RP to that of a forum, you can actually convert any forum topic into a chat at any time. Just push the "Launch chat" button in any thread. :) Of course, you'll have to let your RP partners know that that's how you want to roll.

Ah I see, thank you for the tip!
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully around here :D
Jetsify Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'll fit in wonderfully around here :D

Thanks!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing more from you around here. :)
shh

i also have a terrible sense of humor so i feel you. welcome to rpr!
HibariHaru

Hi. And welcome to RPR :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings, fellow Roleplayers.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus