Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Throthgar's sugoi travels (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Deep in Japanland, there exists the Hidden Village of the Empty Toilet Roll. In this village is Shmiffy High School, a school meant for normal teens, but happens to be filled with angsty vampires, werewolves and angel/devil hybrids. Also within this school is Throthgar the Pretty. Why would a maid as kawaii as her be in such a place? Well, the reason is simple.

Throthgar's father, King Mitsuki Frontbutt, ruler of all that is evil and uncomfortable, has tracked his long lost daughter down and wishes for her to take up the throne as prince, which is stupid because Throthgar is clearly a girl. Not willing to be demeaned like that, she went in hiding as a bowl of ramen in the Shmiffy cafeteria. Life is simple as a bowl of noodles, but Throthgar misses her work as a maid for Master-sama.

And this is where you come in. You are a stranger who happens upon Throthgar. Once she has spilled the beans of her true identity, your character and she will travel away from the Hidden Village of the Empty Toilet Roll and travel across Japanland in search for Master-Sama, if you're sugoi. If you're a baka, it is likely you will bring her to King Frontbutt. But perhaps your character is charming enough to break her tsundere attitude. But you must be quick! For a mysterious bounty hunter is after her as well!

Things featured within this RP:

- Ninjas,
- angst,
- theme songs whenever something insignificant happens,
- space ninjas,
- adventure,
- a weird balance between adult themes and childish slapstick comedy relief,
- evil demons,
- nice demons,
- indifferent demons,
- internal monologues,
- Titans, otherwise known as creepy giant people who refuse to wear pants,
- unnecessary flashbacks,
- super ninjas,
- Graphic yaoi censored so hard you won't even know whether you're watching two human beings or a documentary about the eating habits of snails captured on the world's most horrible camera,
- Maybe a samurai,
- Cutesy sidekicks that add nothing to the story,
- Subs not dubs,
- Guys going like "ah...ahh...nande... orewa..",
- Wizard ninjas
- Pirate ninjas
- So many god damn ninjas!

If you are tomodachi enough to join in, leave me a message! Honestly, if you've read through all this and still want to join, I think you and me would get along great.
Part of me wants to join this RP, but I'd have no idea what character of mine to abuse use.
Pm me!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Throthgar's sugoi travels (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus