Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elden : The Return (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

The world of Sairia is in a state of Cataclysm. The distant land of The Darkened has grown a bloodlust, slowly it's vile corruption making it's way across The Great River to devour the rest of the planet. The Legends themselves are calling upon the denizens of Sairia and distant Far-Landers to subdue and destroy The Darkened... And so the story begins.

This RP will be a test version of another, bigger RP I will do if this doesn't fail. This, and it's successor will be heavily story driven. This is a one off RP to see how the community takes it. It's successor will be long term. By the way, you can find out more about the setting of the RP in my group, The World of Sairia, as some of the information you will need to know.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

MauveStar98

// I'm interested. I could use Darrien.
Draken901 Topic Starter

Like I said before, if you can be so kind as to go to my group forums a read a bit about the settings.
Draken901 Topic Starter

...I'm afraid that it is already beggining to become a failure... hopefully more people show up that are interested. This is worrying...
I don't think it is a failure. It's only been up for a day on the find RP section. I am interested, and will be looking at the group now.
This seems interesting. I guess i'll take a look
Would you mind posting a link to this page you are referencing. I'd be interested, but it would probably make it a bit easier for people to get interested if you had a link to the info you are talking about.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elden : The Return (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus