Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » hello

Not new to this site but new to this forum just found it! I have been role playing for 3 years now started with a friend then moved to a game online.I found this place searching the web its been fun here meeting new people role playing with them. I love fantasy themed role plays and dark themed ones also I do modern and medieval.
Hello^^
Hello! Glad you felt comfortable enough to say hi! If you've been around a while, you probably know about the other forums and the Looking for RP thing, which our site creator and coder Kim recently smooshed together into one grand package. There are a ton of people here who are into the same genres and settings, so if you haven't poked at the other forums yet, please feel free!

And in case it needs be said, please don't hesitate to ask questions, make comments, or anything else. You'll get a veritable flock of people shoving esch other out of the way to help. :-D
Welcome to RPR! Glad to hear you're making new friends and finding awesome RPs! :D
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the RPR, even if you've been here for a bit! :D Glad you found the intro forum and came to tell us a bit about yourself. I'm SO glad to hear that you've been enjoying the site for awhile now. :)
Gingerchabi22

Hello !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you enjoy your time here. Careful, it gets addicting!
HibariHaru

Welcome to RPR. :)
Welcome to RPR! Your icon is interesting.
Welcome to RPR!
Medieval RPs are pretty cool~
Have fun on the site~
jadesafire Topic Starter

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi, welcome to RPR!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » hello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus