Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Hi!
I thought I would introduce myself! I'm new here (obviously), so I'm probably going to be really lost over the next few days.
I've been roleplaying for a long time, I've probably been doing it for 6 or 7 years now and I'm happy to say my roleplaying abilities have improved ;w;

I have quite a few OCs but I haven't had a chance to put them all up on the site yet. I hope to be roleplaying with you all soon!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! We're a great little community, and we're glad you've joined us!

For people looking at this in the future, can you share to us what you like to roleplay?
Hello there, Phobia! Do you mind if I call you that? Yes, no?

But anyways, welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!
Everyone here is super friendly, so never be afraid to ask questions!
welcome to the rpr ^^ look forward to seeing you post on the boards!
Hey, welcome to RPR. If you're ever in need of a partner just PM me. I'm always looking for RP's
Keo

Hello! Welcome to Rpr, i sure hope we can be friends, your new character is super cute by the way! if you need any help feel free to ask! :D Whats your favorite type of RP if any?
Welcome to Rpr!
HibariHaru

Hi there and welcome to RPR!
Phobia-chan Topic Starter

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! We're a great little community, and we're glad you've joined us!

For people looking at this in the future, can you share to us what you like to roleplay?

Hi, aww thank you!
Ooops, probably should have done that. I like to roleplay: romance, fantasy, adventure, medieval, action. I'm also happy to try other genres of rp that I've never done before (however I probably won't be very good at them at first).

ThatAndalite wrote:
Hello there, Phobia! Do you mind if I call you that? Yes, no?

But anyways, welcome to RPR!

Hi! No, I don't mind at all!
Thank you!

StarWitch wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
Everyone here is super friendly, so never be afraid to ask questions!

Thank you!
I'm glad that everyone here is so friendly, it's nice to feel welcomed and accepted. I'll definitely make sure to ask questions if I get stuck.
^^ every one here I have met so far is friendly, I recommend talking to everyone that seems interesting! I do at this point people muse see my name and go OMG its that fox again lol
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! :D Your list of RP genres looks like it has a lot of very popular notes in it, so I am certain you will be able to find some RPs that strike your fancy! :)
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR!
Greetings, welcome to RPR, as the name never grows old. If you are ever interested in a RP of any kimd I am more than happy to oblige. I'm ready any time you want to jump in if you are ever interested so don't hold back.

I hope you find your stay welcoming and I hope, if we do work together, that we both help each other in,prove on our work. I know I need it. XP

Sasuki_Akane wrote:
Greetings, welcome to RPR, as the name never grows old. If you are ever interested in a RP of any kimd I am more than happy to oblige. I'm ready any time you want to jump in if you are ever interested so don't hold back.

I hope you find your stay welcoming and I hope, if we do work together, that we both help each other in,prove on our work. I know I need it. XP

Hello, thanks! I would love to RP with you one day, if you'd want to that is!
Phobia-chan wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:

I've no objections, just let me knwo what and when . I'm sure we can work out the details when We start the ball and get it rolling.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) It looks like you're already making friends! I also really like your icon by the way, it's adorable. :)

Sasuki_Akane wrote:
Phobia-chan wrote:
Sasuki_Akane wrote:

I've no objections, just let me knwo what and when . I'm sure we can work out the details when We start the ball and get it rolling.

Maybe something to do with horror, action or adventure? I don't really mind when.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus