Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seventh in Line (CLOSED)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Thurilos (played by Mimikk)

Lord Thurilos is not a direct heir to the throne. In fact, he is seventh in line, behind his uncle the king, his cousin the prince, his own father, and their wives. All this would be well and good...if Thurilos didn't want the power of being king. This manipulative young elf will do anything to get to his "rightful" place on the throne, even if it means shedding blood.

--

Hello one and all! I have a couple plots in mind for this character, but please feel free to suggest other things if you think they'll be interesting/fit your character better!

• Your character is an assassin/medieval mobster. When they heard through the grapevine that one of the royal family was looking to get some dirty work done, they were glad to offer their services...for a price. Be it blackmail or a comfortable life at or around the palace, your character definitely isn't going to work for free.
• Your character is a lower class woman/slave, startled to hear that someone had been watching her in the marketplace. Just when she is about to leave, she is approached by a handsome elf that she recognized as one of the royal family. He requests, no, orders her to marry him, promising to fulfill all her wishes and desires if only she would never meddle in his affairs. Will she find out the ugly truth of her handsome "admirer", and if she does, will she go along with his plans, or try to change his cruel ways?

Any fantasy race is suitable, as long as they are humanoid/shapeshifters, of any gender. If interested in the second plot option, your character MUST be a noble elf—explained in Thurilos' profile—either by birth or by spell, potion, shapeshifting, etc. I am very open to romance, though be warned that Thurilos is not the best romantic partner, and it will be very hard to win him over.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me. This RP will be done in PMs here on RPR c:
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I know we haven't rp'd in a really long time, but if you're interested my Raine could work for some money. She has her own goals in mind and needs some money coming her way. This isn't her homeland so perhaps she wouldn't care what happened to it as long as she got paid-- Or maybe she would.
Mimikk Topic Starter

Hello again! C:

Mm~ I'd be perfectly fine RPing with Raine! As long as she's okay with getting her hands bloody dirty, I'm sure Thurilos wouldn't mind working with a human x3 PM me?
Will do
How about Kaazuko, a shapeshifter? Can be female, hehe. Might surprise your elf though to see her as a male, since s/he can't always morph female.
Kina Wilde (played anonymously)

This sounds fun! If it is still open, I have a few character that could possibly do for you. :) Kina is a full blooded wood elf who has the ability of insight. She could be a lower class elf or a assassin.
Hello!

I am not sure if you are still looking but I believe Isabella Maison or Christina Middleton would be perfect for the role. :)

Let me know what you think!

EDIT:

I also have Khaleesi she is an elf :)
This sounds really interesting! I'd love to join, I'll be Jacob on my profile if I can join
Not sure if she'd be suitable for a Fantasy setting, but I can offer Charlotte for the first plot idea.
Yester (played by Sasheth)

Edit; Sorry didn't notice that the rp is closed! >.<

This seems like a pretty interesting rp, and I think Yester might be an okay fit for the second alternative. She's a bastard child (with an elven father of noble origins) who isn't too romancy and would jump at the possibility of marrying a handsome rich guy and never work another day of her life. Not to mention she's familiar with the kind of dirty business noble's games involve as her mother was the spy/assassin of one, and would maybe even be willing to do some dirtywork to help Thurilos herself. Only problem is she's a half elf and has a generally darker colouring, but I guess that could be fixed by using a potion or spell?
Mimikk Topic Starter

Goodness, so many replies! I'll peruse all of your characters and send out messages to those I think fit by the end of the day. Thank you all for having interest <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seventh in Line (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus