Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A few sci-fi muses looking for friends! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey guys! I've got a few muses who could use a few friends! Specifically, Bandai, Ai, and CG. I'm not looking for romance, just for casual friendship and perhaps a few lighthearted shenanigans, as Bandai and Ai tend to get into trouble a lot.

If any of you guys are interested, let me know!
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd be interested in an rp.
I have a few OC's who could use some friends ^-^ If you want, I can PM you (Also, people use the word Muse a lot and I don't know it >~<" Is it OC's or?....)
L33o Topic Starter

Aight, I'll PM both of you and we can work something out! (And for Neko, I'll explain in PM just 'cause it's easier to shove everything into one message anyways.)
If you're still looking, I'd be interested! c:
YOU THERE. AI. YOU MAY BE MY ADOPTED CHILD. [or not, I just found this humorous]

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A few sci-fi muses looking for friends! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus