Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! ^//w//^

why hello people of RP Repository! of course i am a newbie and i really...don't know much about RP Repository. i Do love to RP ALOT!!! i Can do About almost Anything but if it's about a movie or show that i don't know about , ask me if i know about it before you tell me to post my bio. and i Can tell you this , i do have ADHD so i tend to go Past the limits sometimes and make mistakes , please forgive me if i Offend you by accident or anything.
ShidoniEvelynnLynx Topic Starter

Hello?
Hey, welcome to RPR. Don't be discouraged by the lack of immediate responses, trust me. Lots of people love saying hello to new people. Hope you have a great time here. :)

InsaneShadow wrote:
Hey, welcome to RPR. Don't be discouraged by the lack of immediate responses, trust me. Lots of people love saying hello to new people. Hope you have a great time here. :)
Aw~ Thank you~ :3
Welcome to RPR!
InsaneShadow wrote:
Could not of said it any better Shadow! Welcome to the RPR and and I hope you enjoy yourself here ^^
Greetings and welcome to RPR! :D

ThatAndalite wrote:
Welcome to RPR!
thank you!

ForsakenAngel wrote:
Greetings and welcome to RPR! :D
Thank you!
Welcome to RPR, ShidoniEvelynnLynx (man is that a mouthful, or what? XD)!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I see you already approached someone for RP. :D I hope you'll have fun! If you have any questions at all, feel free to ask us and we'll be happy to help. :)
Hi! Welcome to RPR, our humble RPing community! Enjoy your stay!

RainbowToRosie wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR, our humble RPing community! Enjoy your stay!
Thanks! :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Though it typically does take more than a minute or two to get responses on a forum, people are very friendly, as you've no doubt noticed already! :)
Welcome to the site!
I'm sure you'll have a great time with all of these wonderful people :)
Welcome to the site and if you ever want a friend I'm usually on whenever I can. ^^
Asroc

Welcome to rpr!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're enjoying that RP you found ^_^

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! ^//w//^

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus