Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Allo! Gamer RPer

Was recommended this place by a friend. I mostly want to RP with characters based in games like Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, and Supernatural (TV show, but still). I'm not sure if this place is keen on that sort of thing, but if so, feel free to send me a message or drop a(n IC?) note on one of my character bios!
welcome to the rpr! I hope you have fun here and enjoy your time here
I surely have seen people RP game related things, so I could say yes~
Welcome to RPR, fellow 'friend recommended' person :3
Asroc

Yo.

Are you a fan of JRPGs?
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! I'm sure you could find plenty of people to rp with those topics!
cloven Topic Starter

Thanks, everyone!! That's very encouraging!
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Yo.

Are you a fan of JRPGs?

What's that, now?
Kim Site Admin

I have definitely seen RPs with those themes go by on the forums before, so I know you will find some friends who are into the same thing with a bit of poking around. Especially Supernatural seems to be very popular!
cloven Topic Starter

I'm so glad to hear that! I made my Supernatural character for an RP group that fell through, so I've always felt a bit unfulfilled in that area :)
Hi! Welcome to the site!
People here are very friendly and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here :)
Welcome to RPR!
cloven Topic Starter

Thank you both!
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Yo.

Are you a fan of JRPGs?
cloven wrote:
What's that, now?

Can't tell if sarcastic, or not. Anyways a JRPG is a Japanese Roleplaying Game, which was termed by games like Final Fantasy, and the Shin Megami Tensei games (Persona to say.) I highly suggust you try playing one, just get a PS2, or Vita for those games. Its highly worth it!

Oh, and welcome to the site which platform you play Skyrim on? If you have steam we can chatnstuffz
cloven Topic Starter

Korvas wrote:
ThePsychicBruiser wrote:
Yo.

Are you a fan of JRPGs?
cloven wrote:
What's that, now?

Can't tell if sarcastic, or not. Anyways a JRPG is a Japanese Roleplaying Game, which was termed by games like Final Fantasy, and the Shin Megami Tensei games (Persona to say.) I highly suggust you try playing one, just get a PS2, or Vita for those games. Its highly worth it!

Oh, and welcome to the site which platform you play Skyrim on? If you have steam we can chatnstuffz

Not sarcastic! I hadn't heard of the term, although I guessed as much :)

I play Skyrim on my PC :D Mods ftw!
Sanne Moderator

That was my first time hearing about JRPGs myself, and I've been RPing (and a fan of Anime/Japanese things in general) for 15 years now!

Welcome to RPR, cloven. :) (Is that Wonder Woman I spy?!) You should fit right in with the rest of the community, the things you listed are really popular! I also play Skyrim on PC through Steam. :D
Welcome to RPR! With those interests I'm sure you'll fit right in here :D
Welcome to RPR :D
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hi there! Welcome! I'll be sure to leave a note there.
HibariHaru

zKZNz15_zpsqvcahuhb.gif
Hi there, and welcome to RPR. :)
shh

welcome to rpr! i'm sure you'll find lots of people to rp with with interests like those. i see lots of fandom rpers just on a daily basis. :D
Welcome to RPR, it'll be a blast!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Allo! Gamer RPer

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus