Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Introducing Myself

Hello everyone! I am very new to this community, so I'd like to take a minute to introduce myself. I'm lasagnalover9, and my most favorite RPs are magic, with tech coming a close second. On the other hand, I don't care too much about combat, but I believe an RP still needs some to function! I don't like romance or profanity at all. I prefer RPs that are just play-by-post, and don't involve die rolls or super strict rolies.

Now- here are some things I'm wondering. Any help would be greatly appreciated:
1.) Any RPs with a high amount of magic and tech that you know of?
2.) What are "blank pages" and "character slots"?
3.) What are the benefits of epicness and would you recommend it?

Thanks in advance! :D
welcome to the rpr!

Character slots are how many characters you can make on your profile, and blank pages are characters profiles left empty, or how many pages you have left per profile
You can find rps to match anything you want in the looking or rp forms {both the normal and adult forms}
Epic members get ten extra slots and can customize templets for the pages they have

Most ideas I put forward will have both tech and magic ^^ no need to be one sided!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, lasagnalover (oh one who makes me hungry)! I'll get right on the answers to your questions:

1. Not off the top of my head, we have so many RP requests! But you can try the RP Finder (custom search settings are at the bottom) or try looking through our Fantasy and Sci-Fi forums. :) That should get you started!

2. Each account has 10 free character slots, meaning you can create up to 10 different character profiles for free. Each character has a default of 5 pages per profile to fill in with widgets. Feel free to check out the character creation FAQ, it has useful tips!

3. Epicness gives you more character slots, more pages, no ads, custom colors for your profile, custom templates for your character profiles and so forth. The Epic Membership FAQ has some detailed info on what it has, does and so forth, it's worth taking a look. :) Epicness is a subscription though, and it expires if you don't renew it - along with the benefits. You can alternatively purchase permanent upgrades separately that never expire if you want something specific (such as character slots!). There are also contests on the site at least once a year, if not more often, where everyone can participate and you have a chance at winning some for free. I recommend keeping an eye open for it. ;)

Whether it's worth it or not is up to you! I couldn't do without cause I'm a big user, and I participate in contests every year to try and win something for my account. I also love RPR very much and want to support it in any way I can, which means I purchase upgrades when I can, too. But if you see no benefit in the perks, then you will be fine without. :)

Anything else we can help with? :D
Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying the site so far. Checking the RP Finder is a great idea for specific types of RP. I love my epic account and try to keep up with it, personally I think it's definitely worth it, but like Sanne said it's up to you! Everyone has different preferences :)
Welcome to RPR!
Both of your first two questions seemed to have been adequately answered, and the third one is (again) really just a preference.
Personally, I would rather make specific purchases like a dragon's tooth, or a masquerade mask, or a yellow/red rose, or a page torn from a magic book (all items in the item store), because it would be permanent, but also still support the site (which I'm sure isn't cheap). But that's just was I think of it.
Though if you're Mega user like sanne, maybe it would be worth it. She's on everyday I believe, always trying to help out in the RPR community, and generally buzzing around. So it would be useful for someone such as her.
:star:
Hey, welcome to RPR. Seems that you already got your original question answered so I'll just say "hi" and be on my way. PM me if you ever want to RP. :) Have fun RP'ing!
Welcome to RPR! ..everyone else answered the questions, aww. But be sure to PM me! I love newbies! ..I eat them. Mwahahahaha. Nojk.
booksarebae

Hey, welcome!
HibariHaru

giphy.gif
Hello there, newbie. Welcome to RPR.
People have pretty much already answered your questions so I'll just say that you're welcome on the site~
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Please do enjoy your stay!
Hi welcome to Rpr.
Kim Site Admin

Too late to answer questions, but I hope I'm not too late to say: Welcome! :D
Welcome to Rpr Lasagna :3
Asroc

Welcome to RPR,yo!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Introducing Myself

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus