Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic High-School RP

Parkerdrome

I am!
I am good to go, I can bring in one of my other charas as we go if needed, Parker you remember Zero right? :P
Parkerdrome

Arkavious wrote:
I am good to go, I can bring in one of my other charas as we go if needed, Parker you remember Zero right? :P

Yeah, but didn't you delete him?
Benjamin (played by lasagnalover9) Topic Starter

BEGIN!

I sit on top of a stairwell, meditating, eyes closed. I hear the slapping of shoes against the stairs as I feel a nasty presence.
Matthew (played by Parkerdrome)

(I'm using Andrew instead, Matt's best friend)

Matt and Andrew walk through the halls, Matthew looking around nervously while Andrew is walking with a confident grin. After seeing an apple, Matt and Andree exchange competitive looks. Each boy used PK Forcefield, Matt winning the apple and taking a bite of it.
lasagnalover9 Topic Starter

I was deep within my mind, when a fog enveloped me. I had a sensation of being underwater, a rush of water entering my lungs, blocking my airways. I screamed and flailed my arms, trapped in my mind.
I would like to join
lasagnalover9 Topic Starter

Kingbaconporkchop wrote:
I would like to join
Please do! Which character will you play as?
Parkerdrome

"Duel?" Matt asks. "Duel" Andrew confirms, both of them running to their battle simulator class.

I was ripped back to the real world as I darted towards my Battle Simulation class. I slammed the door open as everyone looked at me.
I sat down at a desk in between two young boys, catching my breath.

Andrew looks at him before looking back at Maat, as if confused at who the boy on between the two was. Matt just shrugs before looking at the teacher. "Okay kids! Today, in putting you in partners for a small duel. So...first arem...Matthew, Andrew, and Simon are the only group of 3"

I smile.
"Hello. This should be fun." I say reaching out to shake Matt's hand.
Parkerdrome

"Yep! I'm Matt. How about you against me first and then you against Andrew?" Matt asks, preparing his PK Love attack which is his physical psychic attack.

"Sure! It'll be a blast." I replied, readying a MindBlast.

(Let's both roll a die. Higher roll moves first.

rolled 1d6 and got 6

"AND GO!!" yells the teacher, triggering the duel. "PK FIRE!" Matt yells, sending a lightning bolt to Simon to create the pillar of fire.

I wince as the flames envelop me.
"Hmmm... good choice... but not good enough!" I shout, hurling a blast of psychic energy forth.

"Dangit!" I whisper to myself, getting hit by the blast, not being able to use PK Forcefield in time. "PK Waterfall!" I yell once more, hiding in a spout of water before running up to him and dropping the whole wall of water on him.

(PK Forcefield is a move that takes objects and heals him)

As I look above myself, I scream whilst my body glows purple. The air around me freezes as the water greatly slows when it showers down.

"Freeze eh? Well then..." I mumble, sitting down and focusing my mind, creating a barrier around me as I focus and charge up.

"He's doing it" Andres whispers excitedly

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic High-School RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus