Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic High-School RP

Matthew (played by Parkerdrome)

"Er...PK Forcefield!" He yells, sucking the knife into the Forcefield, healing him. "Pk Thunder!" He yells, hitting himself with a bolt of lightning, sending him flying electrically charged towards his opponent.
Jack (played by SnatchTheBacon)

Jack was walking with a book in his hand . He walked down the hall to his locker
Corru (played by lasagnalover9) Topic Starter

I once again vanish, but when I reappear, my hands are firmly placed around Andrew's neck, pinning him down with my knees.

"Psi...Magnet" He chokes, exploding the human attracting Forcefield to gain himself some air and regain his standard posture once more.

He put on his hoodie and walked towers the fight

I vanished once more and grappled Andrew, flying him upwards to the ceiling before dropping him, leaving him to splatter on the hard, icy cement below.

"Right!" He yells, remember the PK Thunder technique. "PK THUNDER!" He yells, hitting himself with the ball of lightning and shooting him to somewhere else.

I vanished and reappeared behind Matt, sucker punching him.

Andrew falls down, the blow hurting him quite a lot. Uhh...gotta copy Matt...aha!

He then sits down and focuses, trying to copy Matt's technique.

He rolled his eyes "by are you fighting"
Corru WIP (played by lasagnalover9) Topic Starter

(Jack- we're in a battle simulation class.)

"Wait a second! I saw this in your battle with Simon! It won't work on me!" I yell, drawing the weapon of my choice, which happens to be two poison-dipped daggers. I held my dagger above my head to gain momentum and power before slicing down towards Matt, aiming for a cut on his arm.

(Oh I don't know what to do

"PK MAGMA SHOWER!" He yells, making the volcano appear and having the molten rocks hit him. It wasn't as powerful as Starstorm but the fire makes up for it.

(Your character is battling with Andrew. Matt fell asleep)

Despite the pain of the fire, I still manage to inflict a dire, infected wound upon Andrew. I bite on my lip to stop from weeping at the pain of the burning lava dripping down my back.

He walked into the class watching pepole battle
Benjamin (played by lasagnalover9) Topic Starter

I spin around and reach my hand out to shake Jack's hand. "Hello! I'm Simon. What's your name?"

"Agh!" Andrew whimpers, the wound affecting him badly. "PK Leaf Blade!" He says, holding in the pain as he summoned the emerald colored Leaf sword. Despite it's bame, it was hard as metal.

He shook Simons hand "I'm jack nice to meet you"

As the leafs came forth I sliced them in half with my daggers, causing them to fall to my feet in shambles. I picked them up and hurled them at Andrew, aiming once again for his scar.

"PK Forcefield!" He yells, sucking the leaves in and halfly fixing his scar. "Umm...I'm stronger than Matt. I can do it again!" Andrew sits down and focuses but with his eyes open this time.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Magic High-School RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus