Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » They told me I could introduce myself, so I did.

Ozzd

Yep, I'm here, you don't know who I am, but s'okay.

Also, say hi back. Who do you think you are not saying hi back? You're the kind of person I'd start a conversation with just so I can tell you I'm too busy to talk with you and then promptly leave.
You seem like the kind of person I could grow to really like. Welcome, dude, enjoy yourself. I run the Just Talkin'/off topic chat thread (don't let anyone tell you otherwise, I do ;D), there's tons of ARPEE to be had, too. If you ever need help with an idea, we've got a section devoted to just that. What do not have, however, are chocolate filled rainbows, as I am massively allergic to chocolate.

Also, if you're Australian buy me an ute - a Maloo would work nicely. If you aren't carry on.
Kim Site Admin

Well hello there! Welcome to the site. I see you've already met Bonebag. :)

It's true, I have no idea who you are, but I'd like to. What sort of settings do you like to RP in? Do you have any pets? Are they adorable? What's your favorite food? What was your hobby as a kid? Do you still have the same one?
Ozzd Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Well hello there! Welcome to the site. I see you've already met Bonebag. :)

It's true, I have no idea who you are, but I'd like to. What sort of settings do you like to RP in? Do you have any pets? Are they adorable? What's your favorite food? What was your hobby as a kid? Do you still have the same one?

Thank you!

As far as settings go, mostly medieval and steampunk, or a mix... but, depending on the character, I can do just about any setting. For pets, yes! 3 dogs and a cat... fun stuff! Hobby-wise, always been books and your various video-games.. both of which still top my list (Other than RP)!
Kim Site Admin

Medieval and Steampunk are extremely popular around here. As are books and video games! I think you will get along here swimmingly. :)

Do you have... pics of these pets?
Ozzd Topic Starter

I'd imagine so! :P

And unfortunately... not on this computer. D:
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Welcome to RPR Ozzd!

Sounds like you must have a busy house with those pets!

If you have any questions about RPR, don't hesitate to ask :)
Yuka

Welcome to RPR :D
*waves* hi hi! :) I see you've gotten quite the welcome already. Welcome to rpr, it's just straight up awesomeness. I hope you enjoy it here
Ozzd Topic Starter

Thank you for all of the welcomes! Must be a very friendly site, which makes me very glad to be here. XD
Sanne Moderator

Ozzd wrote:
Thank you for all of the welcomes! Must be a very friendly site, which makes me very glad to be here. XD

Welcome welcome!! Out of all the communities I've ever been a part of, RPR is by far the most amazing! Kim is the greatest sweetheart I've known, the moderators are all a friendly, mature and fair bunch and the community is nothing short of EPIC! :D Even if bugs happen, or the site goes down (we had some issues with the server host recently), nobody complains or gets upset. Instead, they reassure us that it's not a huge issue and they come with input and suggestions to make everything better.

RPR has become an online home for many of us, and we're more than happy and excited to welcome you to the family! :) <3
Bonebag wrote:
Also, if you're Australian buy me an ute - a Maloo would work nicely. If you aren't carry on.

I got all excited thinking another Aussie was here!!! *whacks the Bag of Bones with a ute and steals a sandwich*

Welcome to the RPR.. its the bestest, most fabulous place you will ever find. And there are alot of people here who actually do talk back to you when you talk to them... so I think you're going to like it here just as much as we all do. I look forward to playing with you IC.

~Eb xo
P.S Got a new RP starting up at the moment.. The Crossroads Tavern. Find it in groups and check it out to see if it appeals? :P

You are on: Forums » Introductions » They told me I could introduce myself, so I did.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus