Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I came

Yeah, I am new to the site but I roleplayed for years. Basically searching for deep fantasy RPs, but also to communicate with some people here! :)
welcome to the rpr Dovahkiin!
booksarebae

Hey, Welcome! If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask! ^^
DarkyDarky Topic Starter

Arkavious wrote:
welcome to the rpr Dovahkiin!
Drem yo lok!

And thanks to anyone else! I'm already impressed.
welcome to rpr, theres tons of friendly people in this community got any questions feel free to ask
Enjoy your time on the site~ Just don't slay every dragon you see
Welcome to RPR!
Hey, welcome to RPR. Have a great time here!!
Welcome to RPR! What do you mean by deep fantasy RPs? :)
Welcome To Rpr
Welcome to RPR!
Loads of people like fantasy, so you'll find partners in no time XD
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
Hope you enjoy your stay!
Oh, and don't be afraid to hit me up some time! I do bite, but not much~
DarkyDarky Topic Starter

Thanks everybody! I didn't expect for so much people to greet me.
well if you expect a little then theres a fairly good chance youll get alot
Sanne Moderator

Hey Darky, welcome! :D We have a lot of fantasy themes around here, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. ;)

Would you care to tell us a bit more about who you are? Other hobbies besides RPing, for example, or any pets?
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I suspect you'll find what you're looking for here. :) Also seconding Sanne's questions, maybe you could tell us a bit more about yourself? And please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
DarkyDarky Topic Starter

Well, my name is Raul Kennedy. I am a piano player for 7 years, and a drummer for 3 years. My favorite thing in the world is video games, I play them since I remember myself. My favorite game is Rayman 3, and after that Spyro 1. My favorite movie is Tropic Thunder. When I go on youtube I usually watch Mr. Nightmare or Scaretheater. I am coding for 2 years and my dream is to develop a horror game. And live at Fiji. :P My favorite animal is Deer, and favorite color is black. I LOVE dragons! They are my inner passion; I write, watch, play, dream, create, draw and talk about dragons. That's because my childhood was around Spyro and Rayman; Spyro had me with dragons, and Rayman dragged me to Fantasy. I also play tons of DND at the local book store. And that's about it.
DarkyDarky Topic Starter

Now seriously guys, thank you. I can't wait to start roleplaying.

58499345.jpg
Welcome to the site Darky, feel free to message me :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I came

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus