Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Seeking art for female (Asari)

Tikala (played anonymously)

As the title says, I am looking for custom art of Tikala. It can be a bust or full body art. If you only do lineart, I ask permission to have it colored by a friend.

Tikala is an Asari (see here and here for references) and as such has no hair but "possesses semi-flexible, cartilage based scalp crests that grow into shape". They are rigid and don't move. Other than the skin color, the rest of their bodies resemble a human female.

I can pay with one Wand of Epicness and one Greater Oil of Epicness for a total value of roughly $25. If both are used on a user account, that's 5 months of Epicness. If used on a group, that's 2.5 months of Epicness. I can't do Paypal or other game currency I'm afraid.

Please show me some of your samples and I will let you know if your style is what I have in mind for Tikala. :)
If my artstyle is to your liking I would be interested in doing a commission. Does an upper-body-portrait like the first and third of my examples sound good? ^v^

examples of some of my previous work.
gl-42384-1441464469.png
gl-53139-1442160609.png
gl-42096-1438635417.png
Tikala (played anonymously) Topic Starter

I've taken Sasheth's offer, if anyone is interested in doing free art for Tikala her new artwork will be up as soon as Sasheth finished! :)

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Seeking art for female (Asari)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus