Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! =3

My favorite kind of RP.. That is difficult, it depends on my mood. Lord of The Rings, to Star Wars, to Naruto.. I hope to find fun, and friendly people! :D I have been RPing for, 5 years or so, mainly with my best friend. I have, all together, 4 pets... Two dogs with my mom, then two with my dad and I, although one of 'em is technically mine =3. My favorite subject in school is Art. I do nothing currently o_o. One of my hopes/dreams it to eventually work in the law enforcement career.
^^ Welcome to the wonderful land of the RPR! I hope you have as much fun as I do here, the rpr is fulled with nice people and creative souls and I am sure you will find any kind of rp you might want to partake in!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I love concise introductions that tell me a whole lot about the person. :D That is such a cool career choice, what motivated you to pick law enforcement?
Welcome to the site~ Enjoy your time and have fun when roaming around~
Welcome to RPR!
shh

welcome to rpr!! i think it's cool that you want to go into law enforcement. :D
Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR!! Have a great time here!!
Asroc

Howdy hey ho! Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR, it'll be a blast!
Hi! Welcome to RPR! Sci-Fi and Fantasy are popular here, so I'm sure you can find a good Star Wars roleplay, or even Lord of the Rings!
Welcome to RPR! I'm a fan of star wars and lord of the rings too! Hope you're enjoying the site so far :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, and thank you for that wonderful introduction! You seem like you'll fit in wonderfully here. :)
HibariHaru

Hello, deary. Welcome to RPR. :)
EmiElis Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome to RPR! I love concise introductions that tell me a whole lot about the person. :D That is such a cool career choice, what motivated you to pick law enforcement?

I am still trying to figure this site out. So sorry for late reply, Sanne. xD
I went to a small school a couple years ago, and there was an awesome police resource officer there. And he was so different from all the other cops I have met, and he always helped me out with stuff. And I would like to help others like he helped me. =3
Kim Site Admin

Here's to you making a difference in the world! :D
EmiElis wrote:
I am still trying to figure this site out.

Are there any questions we can answer for you? :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! =3

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus