Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I Took an Arrow To The RP.

O hai. I'm new here, and decided to fill you all in on a little bit of information. I'm 26, i'm half Asian ( which makes me half awesome ), I like steak, and I inject caffeine 24/7.

I have been rping for quite a while but I do have a life outside of it. Also, when I write it's free form, so that means I don't kick it old school with the tb, or dice. I just like to chill.

So if you like to chill as well, hit me up some time.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR Hanu!! By the sound of it, you'll fit right in here. XD Checked out your character's page and am looking forward to read more about her.

If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask! (Though I can't promise I know where Kim hides the steak, I'm a fish and chicken kind of person :D)
Welcome! It's great to have you here. :) Half-awesome people are always welcome ;)
If you're looking for some RP, check me and my characters out and let me know :) I'm always up for some RP. ^^ Hope you navigate the site easy, and if you have questions, ask away! :)
Welcome to our little slice of heaven :) what kind of rp do you generally prefer?
heyhey :D welcome to rpr one of the coolest places on the interwebs XD!
Welcome, welcome! You've definitely come to the right place when you want some good, ol' fashioned freeform RP.

I'm always up for RPs, and I have tons of characters, so please feel free to browse 'em if you want to go for an RP.
I used to make arrow to the knee jokes, but at the turn of the century I took a musket ball to the knee. LOL

All joking aside, welcome to RPR. I'm also new! XD
Yuka

Welcome to rpr! :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I Took an Arrow To The RP.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus