Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Andre; seeking free art?

Andre Cerulean (played by Keo)

Hello there, Andre is my oldest character and honestly he has NO art that even begins to tip the ice-burg on what i want him to look like! He's so different compared to my other characters and honestly i've put more time and effort into his page and his concept.

I, myself, am not an amazing artist and even with what drawings i can muster up, my personal style is much to rounded and cute for what i want him to look like.

I have a few ideas of what i would like him to be wearing, what his hair color is and eye color, where his tattoos are and how thin he is. His clothes aren't super important, theres just certain pants i want him to have, and the rest is up to the imagination!

I know free-art isn't the best. The most i can offer though is a trade, my work is not that great and i'm only able to draw traditionally, but if anyones interested just let me know. I accept anyone :)
tumblr_static_lu17lb52kk08g8k4w0gs4ow0.gif
For more info just ask, send me a pm, or take a look at Andre's profile.
I hate to be the person to ask for free art... i always feel so bad...
Howdy! I love drawing from bases, and although they're far from perfect I'm looking to offer free art to practice more. My DA is linked on my profile here, happy to add a background. :)
Andre Cerulean (played by Keo) Topic Starter

Robyn wrote:
Howdy! I love drawing from bases, and although they're far from perfect I'm looking to offer free art to practice more. My DA is linked on my profile here, happy to add a background. :)

your base work is quite impressive! Its a lot better than most that i see. I would love for you to get some practice (and i get free art while im at it) i would love to take you up on the offer. If you need more information on andre than whats given on his profile just let me know. :)
Awe, thank you so much! :D I'm away this weekend, but I'll start on Monday for sure. :)
Robyn wrote:
:)

LOL BOBBIN! <333 ilu
Andre Cerulean (played by Keo) Topic Starter

Thanks so much, both of you! ^_^

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Andre; seeking free art?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus