Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Braum Damerick (played by CelestinaGrey)

I'm searching for someone to play Captain America for an Avengers RP. It won't be strictly canon, I like having some wiggle-room, but I'll be going off the type of Avengers seen in the movies and Avengers: Assemble cartoon on Netflix. My plot idea is this: My character, Anna, is a new addition to the Avengers team. Throughout her time on the team, she and Steve Rogers get very close, eventually forming a relationship. However, just around that time is when Tony Stark finds out that she's really from SHIELD: She is the Avengers Contingency Plan. Specifically trained and enhanced, she is able to, if necessary, take down every one of the Avengers. When the team finds out, how will they react? How will Cap react? Plenty will be RPed before this point, but this is the 'climax' of the storyline.
Things to note:
Please give me at least four lines to respond to. The more you respond, the better for me and the more I am inspired to write a response. This is necessary. As much as I don't want to, if you give me three lines every single post, I will ask to stop the RP. My muse really needs a good amount to respond to.
Third person, please!
Must be alright with swapping playing the other Avengers group with me as side characters, as they are obviously a crucial part to the storyline. Swapping means sometimes I'll do their reaction, other times you will.
While there will be some violence due to it being the Avengers, there will be absolutely no sexual stuff included in the RP.
Due to my busy school schedule, please don't expect a post from me every day. While starting out I might have the muse to do that, sometimes it takes me a couple days to respond depending on my schedule. So please be patient and understanding. :)
PM RP only please! Easier for me to keep track of.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Aye, this totally sounds like something I'd be into! Message me if I don't seem too annoying... Anyway, happy writing, have a good day!
-Cupcake
This sounds awesome. I'm a huge Marvel fan, and I would make a great Cap. I know his MO, his fighting style, his strengths, weaknesses, everything.
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

Update: edited the original post with the character I will be playing!
CelestinaGrey Topic Starter

This RP idea is still open! Still looking for players :)
Well,it you're still looking, then I'm still interested. Like I said in my last post, I'm a huge Marvel fan, and I know all Cap's strengths and weaknesses, and his MO, so I'd be the perfect Captain America.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus