Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers-ish (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This RP is pretty much set in the Avengers universe, except I don't like playing cannon characters soooo the cannon Avengers, don't exist. Instead, the Avengers are our OC's. So pretty much I'm looking for 4-5 people to RP Avengers-style OC's. Leader position open.

My character is Pearl Toms, a girl with the powers of Physical Duplication and Telekinesis. Not many people know much about how she got her powers, except her (it will be in her character bio). She works rather well in the group, though shes not the leader. Pearl has always been a follower, not comfortable with ordering around groups of people.

Current Members-
Pearl Toms ~ Me
Keltania (Leader) ~ Twilight
Nick Kell ~ Monkeycyborgninja
Leon Robertson ~ Leon
Rowan ~ MisunderstoodPsycho
~ Sketch
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Hi! This rp sounds super cool, if any of my characters look good pm me!
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Okay thank you! I'll check them out and them PM you
Leon Robertson (played by Leon)

I'd love to join. I'm a huge Marvel fanboy, and I haven't had the opportunity to use this character in a Marvel related rp yet.
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Okay :)
do you have a character of yours that you'd like to use in mind? if you do tell me and I will check him/her out :)
I'M INTERESTED!!! Every superhero RP I try to get going always dies, so I'm really hoping that this one will play out. My superhero character is Nick Kell, he's pretty much a normal guy who gains the ability to manipulate sound.
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Okay! I'll add him to the list :)
1-2 More people and then we'll start
YES, I'M IN!!!
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Lol yas. so once Leon responds then we will need only one more person.
I think the character Leon posted with is the character he wants to use.
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Yea but I want confirmation

Yeah, the character I posted as is the one I want to use. He may seem a bit over powered, but if he tries to do to much at once or something for too long, he'll explode, then reform about 5 minutes later.
So he can pretty much do whatever he wants with little to no consequence, I mean if he reforms even after exploding that is seriously OP.

Yeah, but coming back to life takes a lot out of him, so for a few hours after he can't do too much more than creating simple objects and teleporting short distances.
Ok, I guess that's fine then.
Dxfoe Topic Starter

Ok one more person and then we can start. :)
Could I use Rowan for this? o3o I've never used her before, so this should be fun.

Also, when the roleplay begins(If I can join, of course), will our characters already know each other, meet somehow, or will a few know each other and the others kind of end up meeting later on? Or will they be gathered together by S.H.I.E.L.D(Or some other organization)? Or will we already be the Avengers?
If you're still looking for people I can offer up Freak-Weed or Vivia the Shapeless
Dxfoe Topic Starter

MisunderstoodPsycho wrote:
Could I use Rowan for this? o3o I've never used her before, so this should be fun.

Also, when the roleplay begins(If I can join, of course), will our characters already know each other, meet somehow, or will a few know each other and the others kind of end up meeting later on? Or will they be gathered together by S.H.I.E.L.D(Or some other organization)? Or will we already be the Avengers?

I know my character, is already an Avenger so she will be there. And so will the leader (totally blanking on her name) and probably a few others. I think it would be cool if we are meeting one or two for the first time though.

Also of course you can join :)
Sketch444 wrote:
If you're still looking for people I can offer up Freak-Weed or Vivia the Shapeless

Yes we are still looking, though you would be the last person to join. You can use either of your characters :) And we can start once you and MisunderstoodPsycho respond :)

Also I think Freak-weed would be pretty cool :)
Dxfoe Topic Starter

I'm going to start a new thread now so I can get it started :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Avengers-ish (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus