Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Only Ever Seriously RolePlayed with One Person...

ShadowStryker

... But I'm totally ready to get out there, make some characters, and make some friends with those characters. I began RP with my writer buddy to help ourselves develop our characters, but I've found a love for storytelling with other people. So, over five years later, here I finally am on a roleplay site. How ya doing'? I'm up for any role play except the nasteh. I don't do the nasteh. Sorry fellas. I mean, a light romance is totally okay and I would actually be totally open to that, but I'm also open to just, ya know. Stories. Yeah. LET'S PLAY A GAME CALLED "HOW AWKWARDLY CAN YOU END THIS?" About that awkwardly tbh.
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! I can assure you that roleplaying is amazing! It really makes you just feel more creative and write better. x3
Well this is the Place for you~ Get out there and get that story going :3 And welcome~
Welcome to RPR! I hope you meet plenty of people to develop stories with.
AwkwardGhost

Welcome to RPR!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome welcome! I love your intro, it made me laugh a little. XD I hope you'll have fun with us!

If there's anything we can do to help you out, please don't hesitate to ask. :)
ShadowStryker Topic Starter

Wow, this is a super encouraging response. I've been looking for a place where there aren't too many mean peeps (cuz unfortunately they're everywhere), so I really hope I may have found that place here!
This site is a really good place :)
I've only been here a few days and I can tell. Actually most rp that I've been to hasn't been to I think you chose a good site to start out on :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'm sorry that you've had bad experiences in other communities - we try very hard to keep a positive and welcoming environment here. Of course, where there are people, there will always be occasional misunderstandings and disagreements, but usually just some good old fashioned openness and honesty can help to work through it. Of course, if you do find yourself in a jam where someone is being mean to you, please do get in touch with the moderation team. We are very active and can usually help or advise. :)
Rawr~ Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your stay!
You sound very enthusiastic XD
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up! I do bite, but not much~!
Welcome to RPR!
Asroc

Welcome to RPR!
Welcome to RPR! I hope you make lots of new friends to write all those stories with! :D
Hey you!
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll love it here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Only Ever Seriously RolePlayed with One Person...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus